Has anyone bought a plot in 1st Block SMV layout recently?

prem_shankar

Has anyone bought a plot in 1st Block SMV layout recently?

Post by prem_shankar »

Has anyone bought a plot in 1st block recently? if yes, can you let me know what's the prevailing rate?
i'm looking looking for a 30*40 plot.
smvdvs

Re: Has anyone bought a plot in 1st Block SMV layout recentl

Post by smvdvs »

I guess the prices in smv 1st blk ranges from RS2700 to RS 3000 for 30x40 size.
prem_shankar

Post by prem_shankar »

smvdvs wrote:I guess the prices in smv 1st blk ranges from RS2700 to RS 3000 for 30x40 size.
Thanks smvdvs. I approached several agents in the neighborhood, almost all of them say that it ranges between rs. 2800 to rs.3600. i noticed one more thing..
4 agents showed the same plot to me and i was surprised that each one of them quoted a different rate (rs. 3000, 3150, 3250, 3400). and all of them tried to hurry up and finalize the deal saying that the price is increasing by 50rs per sqft every month !!. Moreover its from a reseller.
smvdvs

Post by smvdvs »

yes me too had same exp of different prices for same site from diff agencies,I understood the price varies bcoz of their own internal criteria.

one thing correct is price varies from month to month and as per me it varies from one month to next months around RS 50 to 100, so if u have decided and liked the location check with banks abt loan and lawyers for legal and make the deal,// this can only i suggest u.....
prema

Post by prema »

I do agree with smvds...I also had a similar experience while buying a plot.
A year back I got a 60 * 40 site for Rs 2400 / per sqft in I st block.
tvsh

Post by tvsh »

I guess the price varies depending on how many brokers are there in the loop. It is hard to find brokers who only work on commission basis. So each broker in the link adds 50/100 Rs markup to the "resale" deals. You got to be careful while dealing with these resale deals. Ask for a copy of the agreement with the original owner with the numbers blanked out, and ensure you are dealing with the agreement holder. Else you will end up paying token advance to one who may or may not be able to close the deal.
prem_shankar

Post by prem_shankar »

thanks for the quick reply guys, i will keep these things in mind while doing the deal. As tvsh said, its very hard to find an agent who works on commission basis. i found one guy who was ready to link me directly to the owner(also the price was below 3k per sqft), but unfortunately i didn't like the location of the plot.
gautham1212

Post by gautham1212 »

I bought a site in 1st block near the Kengeri Magadi main road (sorry not sure of the road) during beginning of this year and i payed 2400 per sft. I think the rates vary depending on the location of the site. All the best with your search!!
manjunathbs

Post by manjunathbs »

What is the current running price now ? People are quoting Rs 3000 upwards for even 50 x 80 sites now.
prem_shankar

Post by prem_shankar »

Hi Manjunath, Last sunday (30th) I checked with some agents there. It seems 3500rs is the starting rate and is upto 3800rs for first block. Not sure how realistic these prices are.
By the way, how much did they quote to you?

Return to “Vishveshwariah”