Has anyone bought a plot in 1st Block SMV layout recently?

krishsub2011

Re: Has anyone bought a plot in 1st Block SMV layout recentl

Post by krishsub2011 »

A quick question as to why this layout is more expensive that Anjanapura Layout, because that layout is much older yet the prices seem to be around 2500Rs where as from my current understanding SMV is a new layout.
shankymysore

Post by shankymysore »

Simple reason. Close proximity to civilization and availability of water table
nsharavana

Post by nsharavana »

my friends ..please contact me on 89716000063.me and my friends are affected allottess in 1st block of SMV layout..we are approaching high court of karnataka shortly..dear shanky mysore, can you call m eplease..need to discuss some new developments.. sherry
nsharavana

Post by nsharavana »

my friends ..please contact me on 8971600063.me and my friends are affected allottess in 1st block of SMV layout..we are approaching high court of karnataka shortly..dear shanky mysore, can you call m eplease..need to discuss some new developments.. sherry
shankymysore

Post by shankymysore »

I visited SMV layout, to my amusement today, name has been changed and a new project has come up with greens project..Now he is selling only plots..no more residential villas and all...now only BAKRAS are required to buy from them..
We can clearly see desperation from them to sell the land to public and run away with the money...then it will be BDA site owners against general public..
So, please be aware of these scumsters..

Return to “Vishveshwariah”