First Park developing in Sir MV Layout

bgowda

First Park developing in Sir MV Layout

Post by bgowda »

Its a good news for the folks around Sir MV layout. I saw some work going for developing Park in Sir MV Layout Phase 1. It seems to be a big park, Fense work is going on. this comes next to Shani Temple (Road which connects to Kalyan Housing Society layout and Shirke Circle). I thinks this block seems to developed soon compare to other blocks as Multiplex construction is also start soon. Already KHB Multi store apartment project is coming to end. bus connectivity is also good (Shirke Circle).
mohan_hu

Re: First Park developing in Sir MV Layout

Post by mohan_hu »

Even the park and the lake at 4th block near to nice road is been fenced....
parkom

Post by parkom »

Hi bgowda, I had seen the large park in SMV Blk-1 fenced a year back. Maybe they are doing something further on it? Any clue on the "real" date when water would be available?
Last edited by parkom on July 16th, 2012, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
chandregowda

Post by chandregowda »

@bgowda - is it Park3 marked in wikimapia ?
prem_shankar

Post by prem_shankar »

parkom wrote:Hi bgowda, I had seen the large park in SMV Blk-1 fenced a year back. Maybe they are doing something further on it? Any clue on the "real" date when water would be available?
Hi parkom,
I guess you are referring to the land which is at the junction of 100ft road and the road that connects 1st block to ring road (enter from the corner petrol pump in the ring road and climb uphill towards the 100ft road junction. The fenced part is on the left side). If this is the one you are referring to, then it is reserved for the use of BWSSB according to BDA layout plan. As i know there are no park developments happening in first block. I had been there last sunday.

As for the water connection date, no idea when it will be provided. Water pipes have been laid out but the connection is not expected in the near future. Might take more than a year or two as per local guys.

Regards,
Prem
nsharavana

Post by nsharavana »

my friends ..please contact me on 8971600063.me and my friends are denotification affected allottess in 1st block of SMV layout..we are approaching high court of karnataka shortly..dear shanky mysore, can you call m eplease..need to discuss some new developments.. sherry
shankymysore

Post by shankymysore »

Dear All,
It is rather sad to know all of you are feeling happy with the buildings getting developed..when the Park areas ear marked in SMV layout Block 1 is hijacked by some culprits in the pretext of Denotification. Out of 10 acres denotified ..more than 70% of the area is meant for Park..So, People will loose the required greenery and will end up with all ugly looking buildings with high density population..which makes the area another big slum..

Shanky
shankymysore

Post by shankymysore »

I visited SMV layout, to my amusement today, The SKC whitewaters name has been changed and a new project has come up with SKC greens project..Now he is selling only plots..no more residential villas and all...now only BAKRAS are required to buy from SKC..
We can clearly see desperation from the SKC to sell the land to public and run away with the money...then it will be BDA site owners against general public..
So, please be aware of these scumsters..
Already Bait is laid for dumb public to invest see the adv...
http://www.homeshikari.com/buy-empty-pl ... reens-1443

Return to “Vishveshwariah”