Numbering of sites

parkom

Numbering of sites

Post by parkom »

I am an original alottee of a site at SMV layout. My site is right next to a corner site and my registration documentation also shows that my site is adjoined by site no. (x+1) on the right and site no. (x-1) on the left.However, when I go to the BDA online payment site and check for the site numbers shown as adjacent to my site, I get a message that these site numbers don't exist. While I understand that the corner site may not appear on the website (as they may load it into the system only once it is auctioned) but I don't understand the reason for the other site beside me not appearing in the search. Any insight from members here as to what could be the reason for this site being taken off the BDA system? might also add that the site next to this site, and other sites in the row, do appear on the BDA system.
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
Prashanth36

Re: Numbering of sites

Post by Prashanth36 »

Hi,

As you told it has not been auctioned till now. BDA will do that only after couple of years when layout get improvements just to get more money.
It will not appear in the BDA website untill some BDA khata is done for that. Since it has not been sold there wont be any khata so it will not show in online website.
parkom

Post by parkom »

Prashanth, if you read my post, I am not inquiring about the corner site, I am inquiring about the other adjacent site (which is not the corner site) and was referred to, in my registration docs (as being an adjacent site) but does not appear on the BDA website.
murthyveda

Post by murthyveda »

Hi,

Along with "all" the corner sites, BDA will hold some of the intermediate sites also and does not allot these to any. So these don't appear on the database until it is either allotted or sold to someone.

Regards
--Thyagaraj.
smvdvs

Post by smvdvs »

Parkom, this is new info for me and of course surprise, may be murthyveda would be correct, will try to get the info and if succeeded will potst here.
balumr

Post by balumr »

Hi ,

Sorry for deviating the topic but i wanted one info.
Can you please let me know what is the "Layout" and "sublayout" i should select in the bda online payment portal to select a site in smvl 2nd block 2..?
parkom

Post by parkom »

Hi Balu, it is quite simple if you actually look at the dropdown list in the fields provided by BDA : you select "Sir MV layout" in the layout field, and then your block number under the sublayout field.

Return to “Vishveshwariah”