Multiplex & commercial complex near Sir MV layout 1st Phase

bgowda

Multiplex & commercial complex near Sir MV layout 1st Phase

Post by bgowda »

I saw an advertise from KHB, they are recruting Architect for construction of Multiplex in Commercial complex which KHB is building near Shirke Circle (03/12/2011 Prajavani).

KHB is buidling Multistore apartment and commercial complex in KHB site which exist at the corner of Sir MV layout Phase 1 (100 feet road) which is near to Gnanabharathi layout & Kalyan Housing Society layout.

As of now at the back side aparment comes & at the front side (towards ring road) commercial complex will be constructed commercial complex will also include Multiplex.

Hope this will be a big commerical complex in that area. So people in this block can expect big boom in that area very soon.

Apartment Construction is already in progress and expected to complete in 2013. Hope the surrounding area will improve after these constuction.
parkom

Re: Multiplex & commercial complex near Sir MV layout 1st Ph

Post by parkom »

Hi bgowda, this is good news indeed. Sounds like one of the rare cases of infrastructure coming before habitation, which is rare in our country, if it actually happens ! I couldn't figure out the exact location of the complex or the apts you have referred to. It will be nice if you could post the wikimapia links here. Thanks buddy :-)
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
VNarasimhaiah

Re: Multiplex & Commercial Complex Near Sir MV Layout 1st Ph

Post by VNarasimhaiah »

Hi Parkom! Pls. look up the link (http://wikimapia.org/#lat=12.9328771&lo ... 18&l=0&m=b) for the location which Bgowda was mentioning. Indeed its a very good development that is happening. I am glad to see the developments in the recent years in and around that location, as I stay very close to the Shirke Circle. Based on my interaction I had with some people in my neighborhood, I was informed that the flats might be sold for people falling under EWS category. If that happens, it might not be a good thing in favor of the SMV 1st Block Layout Allottees. Thanks.
bgowda

Post by bgowda »

Hi Narasimhaiah.. location is the same.. This apartment will have all the Hi tech facility,.. Club house.. swimming pool.. and cost will start from above 20 lak..I dont think it meant for below poverty line people.. There is a plan for building apartments in new Kempegowda layout for below poverty line people.. I dont think.. below poverty line people will afford to pay this much money.. if they are afford!! then they are not under poverty!!.

Parkom, its really good sign that we are getting good intrastructure before people coming and setteling there.. Hope construction of this apartment and commercial complex will benifit Sir MV layout people..

Also it will be good if govt decides to create Tech part in outer ring rods around Sir MV layout to avoid overload in the east bangalore side.. Global Village is the only tech part in west side of Bangalore.. compartively south and west bangalore has lot of good BDA layouts but very less tech park
bgowda

Post by bgowda »

You can view the tendor called for construction of Multiplex & commercial complex from KHB at Valagerahalli, Kengri Sattelite town near Sir MV layout 1st Phase at below link
http://khb.kar.nic.in/notifications/624.pdf
nsharavana

Post by nsharavana »

my friends ..please contact me on 8971600063.me and my friends are denotification affected allottess in 1st block of SMV layout..we are approaching high court of karnataka shortly..dear shanky mysore, can you call m eplease..need to discuss some new developments.. sherry
shankymysore

Post by shankymysore »

Dear All,
It is rather sad to know all of you are feeling happy with the buildings getting developed..when the Park areas ear marked in SMV layout Block 1 is hijacked by some culprits in the pretext of Denotification. Out of 10 acres denotified ..more than 70% of the area is meant for Park..So, People will loose the required greenery and will end up with all ugly looking buildings with high density population..which makes the area another big slum..

Shanky
jpnagarprop

Post by jpnagarprop »

Folks,

Any idea what is layout behind Indus west side hospital in kengeri ?. What is current rate? Is it BDA approved or DC converted only?
jpnagarprop

Post by jpnagarprop »

jpnagarprop wrote:Folks,

Any idea what is layout behind Indus west side hospital in kengeri ?. What is current rate? Is it BDA approved or DC converted only?

Any info?
pyaretaj

Post by pyaretaj »

Wow...that's great news about Multiplex & Commercial complex. It's just one adjascent road from my plot in 2nd Block by main road to the complex. Cheers.

Return to “Vishveshwariah”