Sir M vishweshwaraiah layout - Site owners group

Anupama

Re: Sir M vishweshwaraiah layout - Site owners group

Post by Anupama »

Yes, BWSSB laid the pipes in the 6th block in December 2010 itself. But as of now, no information. Even in our area sanitary work is complete but they have not given the connection. I sent many emails to Ms. Shobha Karandlaji and also BDA Commissioner. No reply for that from them.
pravision

Post by pravision »

I also have a site in VI block. Is there any further progress on the facilities there? Are there any indications of when things are likely to come up? And are there many houses under occupation there? Any idea about the rates there currently?
Thanx and best regards,
suhrishi

Post by suhrishi »

Hello to all the owners of SMV Layout..

I own a site in the layout called Nirvana enclave in SMV Layout but I am not sure in which block this comes into. Can anyone suggest me in this regard.

Thanks... Hrishikesh.
Chandrasekaran.S

Post by Chandrasekaran.S »

Hello Everyone,

There is a registered association styled as Sir MV Layout Welfare Association. You can register with them, If interested I will give you the contact number,.
mareyalare

Post by mareyalare »

suhrishi wrote:Hello to all the owners of SMV Layout..

I own a site in the layout called Nirvana enclave in SMV Layout but I am not sure in which block this comes into. Can anyone suggest me in this regard.

Thanks... Hrishikesh.
I guess this should be closer to SMV Layout 2nd Block. It may be between the 100ft road separating 1st and 2nd Block and the NICE road.
suhrishi

Post by suhrishi »

Hello freinds,

Can you help me as in which SMV block does Nirvana enclave (Ramasandra villiage) comes in. Also what is the current prevailing prices?

Thank you....
srisuma

Post by srisuma »

Hi friends,
Recently i bought site in SMV 1st block.Any development in SMV 1st block? Is any one is starting to build house in SMV 1st Block near Mahaveer Apartment?

Regards
Srisuma
B.A.Venkatram

Post by B.A.Venkatram »

169039 wrote:8-)
Hi, All,

I own an east facing site 30x 40 in 2ND BLOCK. I WANT TO SELL May I know the current prices in 2nd block after Nice road , near 4th block .I need direct genuine buyer immediate settlement.
B.A.Venkatram

Post by B.A.Venkatram »

HI ,All,
My name is B.A.Venkatram, I own east facing 30x40 site in 2nd block, after Nice road, near 4th block smv layout. I want to sell.Immediate settlement for genuine buyers.
kk55340

Post by kk55340 »

whats the selling cost pSFT

Return to “Vishveshwariah”