Sir M vishweshwaraiah layout - Site owners group

mareyalare

Re: Sir M vishweshwaraiah layout - Site owners group

Post by mareyalare »

http://wikimapia.org/m/#lat=12.9344754& ... 16&l=0&m=b
Hi siteinsmv,
Is this a road that extends from the 100ft road towards the NICE road? I guess this road is a dead end at the NICE road and is closer to Aradhya Farm and UK Farm. Hope I have derived it correctly from this wikimapia.
Thanks
siteinsmv

Post by siteinsmv »

Hi Mareyalare,

No, This is a different one. This road is next to the kanakashree layout and it goes under the NICE road to connect to the other side.
Its an extension of the double road which starts from the petrol bunk through 1st block. I have marked the road in RED in the attached pic.

Cheers.
smv_layout.JPG
smv_layout.JPG (128 KiB) Viewed 14913 times
mareyalare

Post by mareyalare »

Thanks siteinsmv. I appreciate that. I was talking about the road that runs towards the 100ft road in 1st block and beyond towards NICE road in 2nd block. This road is almost parallel to the one you marked in red. Thank you.
parkom

Post by parkom »

Siteinsmv, good to see that this road is almost complete now. This road is going to be an important road as it also extends on to the 80ft road in Kengeri on the otherside beyond the KHB highrises. Any idea how the condition of this road is as it approaches the KHB apartments? It wasnot too good when I last visited about 6 months back.
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
siteinsmv

Post by siteinsmv »

Hi Parkom,

That chunk of the road is still the same. The road still is not asphalted and haven't seen any progress till date.
Concerns are now being raised, requesting the authorities to take action soon. Hoping to see some progress soon :-)

Please check the following thread.
http://www.mybdasites.com//viewtopic.ph ... 3&start=20

Cheers.
abhilash.vk666

Post by abhilash.vk666 »

I have a 30X40 plot in 4th block SMV, it's a west facing site. What is the price I can expect?
bdasitesmvlayout

Post by bdasitesmvlayout »

Hi Friends,

Good news for all 1st block owners of SMV layout. It is indeed true that the mud road from KHB platinum apartments/Shirke apartments to Double road near water tank, is getting built to proper tar road. So the long pending issue of connecting road to 1st block is finally resolved. The work has already begun & I spoke to the people at work there, and got to know that within next 2 months, there would be a proper 80 feet tar road from Shirke apartments to double road which further connects the NICE road.

Few photos are attached. https://www.facebook.com/Sir-M-Visweshw ... ne/?ref=hl

https://www.google.co.in/maps/dir/12.93 ... !3e0?hl=en

Also, one more development is that the big park is also being built in 1st block near water tank. The work has already started and likely to get completed in 2 months.

There have been some really good infrastructure initiatives that have been taken up in the last couple of months.

Hence, in 1st block, people have started moving quickly & more number of houses are getting build..

Prices are also likely to increase further. Cheers!!

Regards,
Vajra
shankumysore

Post by shankumysore »

Thanks Vajra for the info. Good to see the road progress. I also visited SMV blk 1 and saw the road work. But I didn't see any work on big park? Pls send location of the park in Google map..also photos if u have taken..
ven_global

Post by ven_global »

Hi Vajra

Pls note that the road from Shirke to the 100ft road is also a 100 FT ROAD and NOT 80FT ROAD. It is 30Metres in the Layout Map and I got it re-confirmed from BDA also that it is indeed a 100 feet road and not a 80 feet road.

Road work is progressing quite well. I was there today. There were 4 JCBs. The workmen estimate the tar road to be completed in 30-45 days.

I did not go to the Park area. I will do that tomorrow.

Regards
Venkatesh
bdasitesmvlayout

Post by bdasitesmvlayout »

Hi Venkatesh,

Glad to know that it is 100 feet road, that will indeed be a wonderful thing for 1st block residents.

shankumysore,

The park under construction is just opp to the water tank towards Basavesheshwar circle. You can see the foundation work going on there.

Regards,
Vajra

Return to “Vishveshwariah”