Forum down for last two day

Sub-forum for web site related announcements. Generally one can find the information about the site updates, server maintenance issues, user facing problems etc in this sub-forum. Please dont post real estate related topics in this sub-fourm.
namburi

Forum down for last two day

Post by namburi »

Hi members,
Due to server space shortage our forum is down for last two days. we fixed it temporarily, further we are planning to delete some of the old images & pdf attachments as its consuming heavy on the server.
We are looking for any tech experienced member to volunteer in helping us to maintain the server space efficiently and making this forum better. you can reach us at admin@mybdasites.com

Thankyou for the support
ADMIN
Kiran Kumar K

Re: Forum down for last two day

Post by Kiran Kumar K »

Due to server space shortage, our forum has been down for the last two days.-this is happening regularly not once or two...?
we fixed it temporarily-then the admin is not capable of this type of issue...?
further, we are planning to delete some of the old images & pdf attachments as they consume heavy on the server-doing so u will not succeed in solving the problem, this show u r capability in handling this forum...?
We are looking for any tech-experienced member to volunteer in helping us to maintain the server space efficiently and making this forum better- I think this forum is not run by one man show if u people focus more on the forum how to improve the forum it could be better but u people will be busy with whom to remove/block his contents...? as if u r judges to decide, & u people r not capable of answering to quires raised by forum member, then why u people run this show when u r people r unfit...? And google people says this forum is not secure yes what google says is right...

From the last one week, u r forum has been down, try to solve it and see that the "not secure" tag is removed from google web...
But one thing I want to thank u people for creating this type of forum, I have gained knowledgeable information from this forum... And I will be pleased once u revoke my membership...
namburi

Post by namburi »

Hi, Kiran
Thank you for your feedback. We are also not tech guys, if you are ready to volunteer reach us at admin@mybdasites.com .
This forum is not made to monetize or on commercial interests. It runs on volunteers, we do moderate any content posted with commercial interests and we see your membership is under moderation by mods, moving the same to normal. Mods keep some ids under moderation based on anti spam tool suggestions.
Hope you would be sharing your knowledge more in this forum and help other members.

Regards
ADMIN
Kiran Kumar K

Post by Kiran Kumar K »

Thank you for your feedback-HEARTFULLY THANKS FOR REPLYING.
We are also not tech guys, if you are ready to volunteer reach us- SORRY I AM NOT IT GUYS...
we do moderate any content posted - WHY THIS IS DONE ONLY FOR ME OR ALL MEMBERS IN THIS FORUM
Mods keep some ids under moderation based on anti-spam tool suggestions.-WHAT IS THIS?..
WHAT WAS THE WRONG THING IN MY PREVIOUS POSTINGS...
krisbrao

Post by krisbrao »

Frequent server down syndrome

What I understand from being a member of such other forums is that the admins generally do not entertain or publish such space gulping messages that are not very relevant to the members of the forum. Few days back we have seen series of articles on how some one designed and constructed his house through verbal and image posting diarrhea. Of course, such articles invariably occupy the precious resource of the server and network. Let the forum be used only for seeking some help, legal or informative, selling and buying, complaints on infrastructure facilities etc. Please never entertain any knowledge displayers.

Thanks and regards,
KrisBRao

Return to “Announcements”