Ideas for spreading mybdasites.com

Sub-forum for web site related announcements. Generally one can find the information about the site updates, server maintenance issues, user facing problems etc in this sub-forum. Please dont post real estate related topics in this sub-fourm.
sudkrish75

Re: Ideas for spreading mybdasites.com

Post by sudkrish75 »

More than anything, plans should be to make this forum appear in google searches properly. Am in the process of constructing my house -for the last 2-3 weeks I have been searching for precisely the info which are answered in this site in amazing detail (btw, thanks for that).
For none of the search criteria (other than bdasites+msn) is this site thrown up. Most of the folks with internet access, go to google first. There are multiple ways of making this site appear in google. Though am not an expert in that subject, this is my behavior as an user. Hope this helps
panks

Post by panks »

I would also like to first commend the moderators here for mainlining the quality of content here. I agree with Admins desire to spread the website to more genuine people without commercializing and hence diluting the quality of it.

There have been some good suggestions like :
1) Better search engine optimization for site's content

Besides that I would suggest to add the feature for
-- rating the threads (both positively and negatively)
-- rating the posts (both positively and negatively)

This way as the site grows, moderation is somewhat automatic which will ease the load on Admins as well to some extent.
I think the forum style look and feel of site is well suited to the user base of the website and changing it to any other format will remove the discussion oriented theme which will confuse the potential visitors.
mithun

Post by mithun »

i dont think we need to make the website fancy.
i joined this website for the material it has and not by the look nd feel.
I am positive most of them here are like minded.looking for quality.
ppl will join for sure,gradually and this website would be a real hit for sure.

this is another website which competes and is really good - http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/bangalore/t-bangalore-realty-going-places-2273.html.

its the various services that it provides that matters.mybdawebsites need to get more diverse and cater more services rather than being fancy.its qulaity always that wins @ the end of the day.
rannem

Post by rannem »

Hi Admin,

I can do the look and feel part of it, having 9yrs of exp in UI design.

My question here is: how many direct sellers are coming to this site, atleast in the case of lands/plots they prefer going thru RE guys.

Thanks,
Ravi | 9845499559
namburi

Post by namburi »

Hi,
Thanks for all the suggestions ,we would like to inform fellow members that there are lot of deals happening in this forum.Though 90% of them are not known.we receive lot of thanking mails .Hundreds of members found the dream plots,apartments,construction etc.May be those happy smiles are adding mileage to our forum.

Regards
ADMIN
ggrao

Post by ggrao »

Admin,

I have some of my friends who are in IT field by profession, and involved in buying/selling properties for themselves. They will be interested to join this site for sure and share their thoughts.

I tried to use "Invite A Friend" option, but it returned the following message: "You are not authorised to view the member list or profiles."

I'm sure "Invite A Friend" is a good option and will be great, if its functional.
krish

Post by krish »

Thanks for bringing this to our notice. 'Invite a friend' is not working for normal users and its working for admin account.
I'll check this, fix it and post an update.
ggrao

Post by ggrao »

thanks Krish. I've sent them messages in FB, suggesting this site. Nevertheless, Invite a Friend will be a good options for lazy guys like me, who always try to take the easiest route possible for any task... :)
krish

Post by krish »

Hi all,

The 'Invite A Friend' is now working for all the registered users. Please use it and share your feedback to admin mail id 'admin@mybdasites.com'
Jack

Post by Jack »

Dear Admin,
As a soft request , please re organize the folder or topic , in a different and attractive manner .
The initial classification can be based on the region wise , for example , South Bangalore , North Bangalore , Central Bangalore etc and Common discussion forum
The second classification can be area wise , for example in South Bangalore ( JP Nagara , Bhanashankari , Basavangudi etc)
The third classification can discuss about , the property price in that area ,classifieds , Amenities, recent development activities, Hospital and Doctors , Shops related to Construction , Schools , sevice providers information , Apartments and General news specific to that area)
Common Discussion folder we can have folders like Construction Materials , Architectural reviews, Lawyers, Details about registration , Katha etc).

I had shared this site with my friends . we found lot of truthful and useful information in this site , compared to other profession real estate ( Most of them are Junk)
While browsing through Google, for 'Real Estate in Bangalore ' , our site wasn't displayed in the first page .
Hope by having folder like REAL ESTATE NEWS might improve the search criteria
Most Popular website started as a normal discussion forum , later they were very popular example IRFCA , team-bhp etc
In future , I wish mybdasites should be one among them (popular websites)
I hope you should be aware of other popular discussion forum's . if possible go through others sites for example team-bhp and http://indianrailways.informe.com/forum/

Return to “Announcements”