welcome to Advocate murali

Sub-forum for web site related announcements. Generally one can find the information about the site updates, server maintenance issues, user facing problems etc in this sub-forum. Please dont post real estate related topics in this sub-fourm.
arigilamurali

Re: welcome to Advocate murali

Post by arigilamurali »

Madam

Since the property is Dc converted and Having A katha,it is better if that layout is also approved.
If layout is not approved, if the area is fully developed I feel risk will be less.
any while purchasing please go thorugh following documents
1 Mother Deed
2.RTC extracts( As you have stated it ic converted land)
3.Genelogical tree of the original seller,
4.Encumbrance certificate on property as well as on Site under reference,
5.Tax paid receipts and Katha,Katha extracts

regards
r.muralidara
advocate
rajasekhar

Post by rajasekhar »

Dear Members,
Yesterday I registered my site in Samrudhi layout -KR puram.My dream of buying land in Bangalore come true :).
I would like to mention special thanks to our Forum advocate Mulari who has come personally and verified sale deed during registration inspite of short notice.

Thank you Murali and All the best to all !!
rathod

Post by rathod »

Dear Murali,

In Devarchikkanhalli near Vijaybank lyt Bannergatta road, there is a revenue site having B khata. Layout is fully developed. Hardly few sites are vacvant. It does not come close to any main road. I feel that any road widening or any govt project will not affect this layout. I am aware that banks will not give loan for this.

Is it safe to buy this site? What are the legal complications?

I am thinking that after regularization, this will be like other BBMP site.

Your sincere advice is highly appreciated.

Thanks !
Rathod.
arigilamurali

Post by arigilamurali »

Dear Rathod,
Since the area referred by you is fully developed and risk will be very less as it is falls with in the jurisdiction of BBMP.
Further you just clarify yourself there will be no acquisition on the site in future for winding of road Or for some other purposes
Please got it verify title of the owner as this primary clearance so far as revenue sites like this ........
Regards
r.muralidara
advocate
arigilamurali@gmail.com
nabikm

Post by nabikm »

Dear Murali,

I had seen a duplex house in Chola Nagar(Sun Rise layout opposite to CIL layout) near Hebbal , it comes under corporation and has A khata.When I was about finilize the deal I came to know that there the survey number in which this layout is situated is under litigation,and also I observed a note written on wall of some building in that layout saying that 'This layout survey Number is under litigation', but the owner of the house said that only few sites/houses are under litigation and not complete survey No.

The owner says he has all clear title documents,If I take legal openion based on these documents I may not come to know about the litigation( assuming some one might have filed case after house was constructed).

How to find out if there is any litigation on this property?.

Does BBMP has the records of properties under litigation.

Regards,
Nabi.
arigilamurali

Post by arigilamurali »

Dear Nabi
My suggestion to you is try to collect case no along with case papers if possible, if we read propoerty documents together with case papers, definitely we will come to know that whether pending litigation is in respect of the property which you are intending to purchase or against on some other property.

OR As alternative even if you can give case number ,i can try in the court to search the details of case and compare with our property papers.BBMP will maintain only revenue documents like Katha and tax paid receipts,they doest maintain papers relating to any litigation between private parties.

regards
r.muralidara
Advocate
arigilamurali@ gmail.com
sure_j

Post by sure_j »

Hi Murali,

I have one question regarding the scationed plan, is there any provsion in the town planning to change sactioned plan in any way (increase/decrese dwelling units), provided it cannot be beyond the sanctioned built up area, total constructed area should not go beyond BBMP plan approved area??

Thanks,
sj
arigilamurali

Post by arigilamurali »

Hi
There is provision for modification without affecting to the area which are already developed depends upon Master Plan( CDP Plan) and the same is depends of the Location of the land.
any it made it clear that town planing authority will have all such powers like changing or modifying the plans without affecting the existing building which are constructed as per the approved plan.

regards
r.muralidara
advocate
sure_j

Post by sure_j »

Hi Murali,

Thanks for your reply.

I have in this situation, where builder obtained sactioned plan from BBMP for 32 dwelling units as apartment complex but in reality he is building only 20 units which have larger square feet per unit but the total builtup area of apartmet is same as the sactioned plan which is for 32 units. However he did not get any approval for revised plan from BBMP, he was saying that this deviation is within the allowed limit this will not cause any problem in future and he is promising he will also get OC after completion? is this possible? what is your opinoin. If at all I decided to goahead what measure can I take during the agreeent, so that I am protected. If possible to you, I can meet you with all documents and discuss.

Thanks,
sj.
arigilamurali

Post by arigilamurali »

Dear SJ

Since builder only deviated the sancation plan, but but built area not exceeded then sanitation plan. So risk will be less provided your is capable of getting sort out issues with concern with BBMP.If it is violated BBMP may not issue occupancy certificate . Apart from BBMP he need take so many NOC /clareance from Fire/Pollution/ETC.............
Its all depends upon the builders........ and limits of deviation ...............

regards
rmd

Return to “Announcements”