welcome to Advocate murali

Sub-forum for web site related announcements. Generally one can find the information about the site updates, server maintenance issues, user facing problems etc in this sub-forum. Please dont post real estate related topics in this sub-fourm.
aparna

Re: welcome to Advocate murali

Post by aparna »

Dear Murali,

I am an ARCHITECT and now working individually. I have a COA number and not yet Registered the company's name anywhere, but using the same on my visiting cards. Whether Registering is mandatory? If mandatory, please help me from where should I start.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Aparna
mithun

Post by mithun »

Hello Mr Murli - what are your charges and what are the actions doe it include.do you physically go and visit the property aswell ?
i understand this is a forum.but i belive you have a standard price slab and wrk instructions for evry case you deal with.apologies if i hv offended anybody here.
would be great if you could share your contact details and charges aswell.
chandil

Interesting case of selling Floors/Apartments

Post by chandil »

Dear Murali,

I have an interesting case which needs astute legal inputs.

My friend has a 30X40 site within BBMP limits, on which he has built 4 floors when he had obtained permission to build only 2 floors. Now he wants to sell the propert floor wise and put his property for sale. he wants to retain the first 2 floors and sell the top 2 floors.

Please opine what status would the legality of the top 2 floors?

Would they be eligible for bank loans?

Others: Please opine on how do you valuate such properties.
Vishank1234

Post by Vishank1234 »

HI ! I hav shorlisted a site near Tavarekere Magadi Road, I m seeking for legal opinion, Could you please send me Mr:Muruli's contact details on nagreddy.patil@gmail.com

Thanks in Adv
Nagreddy
arigilamurali

Post by arigilamurali »

Dear Nag,
You can reach me on my mobile 98453 89 364
arigilamurali@gmail.com
regards
murali

Return to “Announcements”