Enquiry w.r.t. Kuteer Bliss @ Bannerghatta Road

sameer81

Enquiry w.r.t. Kuteer Bliss @ Bannerghatta Road

Post by sameer81 »

Hi,

Is it safe enough to purchase a flat having BBMP B Khata? This property looks to have B Khata, but not A. What are the risks if I go ahead with this?
Major banks like HDFC, SBI provde loans for this property.

Your reply will be very helpful.
Thanks,
Sameer
rangavittala

Re: Enquiry w.r.t. Kuteer Bliss @ Bannerghatta Road

Post by rangavittala »

please check B khatha due to Deviation in bldg or betterment charges not paid, only few banks provide loans to B khatha property.
sivu1980

Post by sivu1980 »

Hey. I bought One in Nov 2010. Got loan from HDFC. My Initial contact with HDFC for Loan is Sushanth Heggar, Home Loan Counsellor, M : 98863 96563. He did nice job and my loan got approved in 2 weeks. I live in USA and my brother took care of everything in india the rest part. You can simply goahead and buy those appt. Any questions you have please feel free to ask me. Anyway how much per sft they selling now?
sameer81

Post by sameer81 »

Hi Rangavittala, Sivu,

Thanks for the information.
Builder is quoting 2900/- per sqft now. Sivu, do you think this is a good deal (since, you had purchased) ?
I did contact Mr Sushant and he showed interest in processing loan from HDFC. But, I am looking more at SBI (even though it feels troublesome at start). If not, will go for HDFC.

One more question -
This property is has B Katha. For the flat I am buying, should builder already have a katha? Or Will it be issued after flat is registered?
sivu1980

Post by sivu1980 »

Sameer,

If you are looking for better rate, may be you can contact Chandu 9986642828. He may help you getting better rate for KuteerBliss. Yes Builder should already have a Katha, after you purchase it will be transferred to you.

Thanks,
Siva

Return to “Apartments”