Hiranandani Upscale Projects in Devanahalli

swanlake

Hiranandani Upscale Projects in Devanahalli

Post by swanlake »

Hi Members.
Does anyone have any idea about the projects being undertaken by Hiranandani Upscale at Devanahalli? They are pricing their apartments between 3500/- and 3900/- psf. Do you think the prices are bloated based on the location? The place is really far away from the city and even though it has potential for future development, the viability of people residing there with a 45km daily commute (one way) to the city does make this a costly deal, even by Hiranandani standards.

Please let me know if you have any opinions. Thanks!
blrsiteseeker

Re: Hiranandani Upscale Projects in Devanahalli

Post by blrsiteseeker »

perhaps it was not really meant for the long commute, but for folks who are looking to work in the vicinity of Devenahalli (there is talk about several colleges, software parks, SEZ etc. coming up there).
swanlake

Post by swanlake »

Thanks. Yes, Devanahalli has been identified as a major economic zone. But at a time where mostly plots are being purchased, is it a good investment to make in an apartment, considering the price?
pkalappa

Post by pkalappa »

I would go for a plot rather than apt. Plots appreciate while apts depreciate, that aside an independent house with cross-ventilation can't be beat!
seshumyob

Post by seshumyob »

You can try for plots in Heritage city(HC) which comes after Hirnandani Upslace. I personally feel the location of HC is prime when compared to Hirnandani as it falls at the junction of 4 roads & right opposite to Jain temple Hill. Call prabhakar 9845888174 for more details on HC project.

Return to “Apartments”