Occupancy Certificate

vram

Occupancy Certificate

Post by vram »

I wish to know how essential is this Occupancy Certificate. For example, if I were to buy a apartment which is constructed from a BDA site which already has both BESCOM and BWSSB connection, does this apartment still need an occupancy certificate ?

Also, can a Khatha regestration be done without this certificate.

It would be very helpful if someone can throw some light on this topic.

Thanks in advance !
malavan

Re: Occupancy Certificate

Post by malavan »

Hi I think occupancy certificate is essential for any apartment recently i saw a meesage in times of india that BBMP has informed in High court that they are going to demolish the Apartments in GM Palya area which doesn't have occupancy certificate. But as per the detials i tried collecting more than 90% apartments doesn't have occupancy certificate.
ecopackindia

Post by ecopackindia »

Dear Sir,

Please visit us at********************** and ********************************* We have published details regarding Commencement Certificate and Occupancy Certificate and its importance and consequences.

ecopackindia team

Edited by admin
ecopackindia

Post by ecopackindia »

Dear Sir,
In continuation to our earlier reply, YES, BBMP transfers the katha without OC. But, is not issuing katha to the newly amalgamated areas without OC.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by admin
sapanj

Post by sapanj »

ecopackindia wrote:Dear Sir,
In continuation to our earlier reply, YES, BBMP transfers the katha without OC. But, is not issuing katha to the newly amalgamated areas without OC.
ecopackindia team
Sir can you help me with this query!!!!!
I had bought a bda aproved villa near Varthur Police Station a year back, the construction will get over hopefully in another 6- 8 months my worry is that this builder has not shown us the actual sanctioned plan from BDA and after repeated reminders also he is not showing, that’s why i have doubt that some thing is wrong, what we have seen and are constructing is the plan done by their architects, what i heard is once the bda give sanction plan after completion of the work some one from BDA will come and check for deviations and if found within the limit only then they would give the occupancy certificate, Can someone help me clarify this issue please
ecopackindia

Post by ecopackindia »

Dear Sir,
We can get the sanctioned plan from BDA for you.
xxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by admin
sapanj

Post by sapanj »

ecopackindia wrote:Dear Sir,
We can get the sanctioned plan from BDA for you.
ecopackindia
Thanks sir for your help, I am already so frustrated and i know for sure they have done minimum 30 – 40 % deviation, even if my next neighbour whisper i could hear in my master bed room as its just 2.5 feet, no set back at all, thanks for your help, but i guess its too late the house is already 60% complete. I guess it’s my fate.....

Return to “Apartments”