Seeking inputs to finalize RMC supplier

ravichandrajp

Seeking inputs to finalize RMC supplier

Post by ravichandrajp »

Dear Forum members,

I seek your input in finalizing the RMC supplier for the construction planned at Haragadde, Jigani.
The construction is a 30x50 duplex house for self-use.

My consideration for RMC is for these four stages:
> Footing,
> Plinth beam,
> Ground-floor slab and
> First-floor slab.

So far, I have inquired with a few RMC suppliers and I list my observations here, for you to review and provide further input.

The prices mentioned here are based on the initial query and may change by the time I finalize. Hence, I consider a price band of +/- 50 Rs.
Update: Price is obsolete, hence removed to avoid ambiguity.

However, I will add the actual pricing details of finalised RMC supplier in subsequent posts for benefit of members here.

Refer: Attachment

My observations about these suppliers:

> RDC Concrete:
From the reading in this forum, I have a good opinion about RDC Concrete, but slightly hesitant because of the distance of the batch mixing plant being ~14 Km, the farthest of all the four suppliers I have inquired with. Also, the cost is higher in comparison with other suppliers.

> ACC RMC:
I know ACC RMC is a big brand player but would like to know their product service, especially if anyone has used their service.

> AVS Tech:
I have not heard much info about AVS Tech and whether their RMC service is good or bad.

> Tavara RMC:
At first, I was of the opinion that Tavara is a brand for MSand and PSand only, but when I got to know they have an RMC unit, that too just about ~5 Km from my site, I am slightly inclined toward this supplier. However, if anyone has any negative opinions / red flags about this supplier, do mention them in your response.

Apart from these points, it'll be useful if somebody can enlighten me if it matters which brand of cement these RMC suppliers use?
Any other points to be considered apart from cost, distance, and MOQ?

Thank you for your time and responses in advance.

Regards,
Ravichandra
Attachments
Price is obsolete, hence removed
Price is obsolete, hence removed
RMC inquiry_2.jpg (18.01 KiB) Viewed 1501 times

Return to “Civil Construction”