WATER HERO AWARD BY GOVT. OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF JAL SHAKTI (WATER RESOURCES)

SAMPATH S

Re: WATER HERO AWARD BY GOVT. OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF JAL SHAKTI (WATER RESOURCES)

Post by SAMPATH S »

ardesarchitects wrote:
December 6th, 2021, 11:36 am
SAMPATH S wrote:
December 5th, 2021, 5:40 pm
At last the Jal Shakti Ministry has sent my Certificate for the Water Hero Award.

WATER HERO AWARD Certificate.jpg
Hi Sampath,
Congratulations to you for receiving the "Water hero award " from Jal shakthi ministry.
It's indeed a pride moment for our forum to have you sharing your knowledge without any commercial intentions. The consistent R&D by you on rainwater filters is not an easy task. Being in an urban area with space constraints, your idea of DIY rainwater filter is a big leap in catching clean rain water.
I have been reading your posts but for some reason never able to contribute on the same topic.

Regards,
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
www.ardesarchitects.com
https://www.instagram.com/ardesarchitects
Thank you so much @Ar.Praveen. Appreciation from professionals like you is indeed a great booster for me.

To elaborate, as far as I could see, this Water Hero award has been given in majority of cases for groups working towards river / lake conservation, ground-water recharge and rainwater storage including Krushi Honda, treatment of grey and black water and for spreading awareness on the value of water.

If I am not wrong, mine is the only one awarded for the innovative rainwater harvesting filters. It is significant more so as the entire testing has been carried out in open in the midst of natural rainfall and not fabricated and tested in laboratory.

It has also been my pleasure by putting down the details about the filter not only for use by this community, but the link to the posts has been furnished to a large number of interested people and groups across the country and they read my posts with regularity.

Feedback from our members welcome.
prashant_gvt

Re: WATER HERO AWARD BY GOVT. OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF JAL SHAKTI (WATER RESOURCES)

Post by prashant_gvt »

Congratulations Sampath.
SAMPATH S

Post by SAMPATH S »

prashant_gvt wrote:
December 6th, 2021, 3:06 pm
Congratulations Sampath.
Thank you Prashant
chandramouli

Post by chandramouli »

Congratulations Sampath on the distinction. All the best.

Regards

Chandramouli
SAMPATH S

Post by SAMPATH S »

chandramouli wrote:
January 1st, 2022, 1:36 pm
Congratulations Sampath on the distinction. All the best.

Regards

Chandramouli
Thank you Chandramouli for your message.
From my side I am trying to help people realise the high purity of rooftop rainwater and to help them in harnessing it.

Return to “Civil Construction”