Architect in north Bangalore

pradeepm437

Architect in north Bangalore

Post by pradeepm437 »

Hi,

Can any one suggest me a good experienced architect in North Bangalore preferably near Hebbal. I am planning to build my home by December 2021.
Lalitha36

Re: Architect in north Bangalore

Post by Lalitha36 »

I can recommend this one, having more than 20 years of experience
https://instagram.com/benkas_design_house?utm_medium=copy_link
catchmesachin

Post by catchmesachin »

you can get in touch with civil engineer Mr Jagadeesh on 9845031133 who is doing my 30/40 west facing duplex house. Doing it on a laboour contract basis and Mr Jagadeesh monitors the work on a daily basis. He is a very good engineer. will recommend him. You may refer my name Mr Sachin while speaking to him.

Dont burn your hands with architects. its advisable to hire a good civil engineer and get the work done on a labour contract.

In case you are looking for a home loan you can call me on 9600490145 as i work with bank of baroda home loan cell and our rates are the lowest.
RashmiL

Post by RashmiL »

Our architect is Praveen namburi of ardes architect. Quite knoweldgable and experienced. His post are all over this forum. You can easily get his contact details. He is bit slow(sometimes frustrating ), but very capable and passionate architect. I can easily recommend him to anyone interested with our current experience with him.
bsashwin

Post by bsashwin »

pradeepm437 wrote:
August 22nd, 2021, 12:10 pm
Hi,

Can any one suggest me a good experienced architect in North Bangalore preferably near Hebbal. I am planning to build my home by December 2021.
Hi Pradeep

Do call Thambidorai on 8105230641 , he is very flexible and can get you the desired outcome - You can refer my name Mr.Ashwin - Any help let me know.

He is planning my site @yelahanka
pradeepm437

Post by pradeepm437 »

Thank you all for your inputs..

Return to “Civil Construction”