Labour contractor reference needed

ramki067

Labour contractor reference needed

Post by ramki067 »

Hi all,
I am planning to start construction on my plot near Hosa road/Bommanahalli after Ashaada and thereby would require references of good, reliable labour contractors. Please do help in providing me the same.
Thank you very much in advance.
Ramki
tech4pk

Re: Labour contractor reference needed

Post by tech4pk »

You can reach out to Mr. Karthik. He is currently constructing my sister's house off, Bannergatta road, almost at the finishing stage. He is very reliable and have experience laborers with him. his contact # +91 97410 27406. You can refer my name, Phani.
ramki067

Post by ramki067 »

Thank you Phani. Will surely contact him
catchmesachin

Post by catchmesachin »

you can get in touch with civil engineer Mr Jagadeesh on 9845031133 who is doing my 30/40 west facing duplex house. Doing it on a laboour contract basis and Mr Jagadeesh monitors the work on a daily basis. He is a very good engineer. will recommend him. You may refer my name Mr Sachin while speaking to him.

Dont burn your hands with architects. its advisable to hire a good civil engineer and get the work done on a labour contract.

In case you are looking for a home loan you can call me on 9600490145 as i work with bank of baroda home loan cell and our rates are the lowest.

Return to “Civil Construction”