New construction

catchmesachin

New construction

Post by catchmesachin »

Hi,

I have started my house construction at Yelahanka at 30/40 plot with G+2 construction.

Got 5kwh temp connection 3 phase at 20k plus 10 k bribe.

Got best Borewell motor quote at 76k texmo 3P with Finolex pipe and Meenakshi cable. Borewell depth 760 feet with cable til 700 feet.

Got blocks at Rs.34 per 6inch block from local vendor for shed construction.

Pleas suggest some good block selling person number with high quality.

Also plz suggest which steel should I go for?? Is jsw or Tata required for small construction of g+2 30/40 plot or local ones are god enough???
akarthik

Re: New construction

Post by akarthik »

Hi catchmesachin,

I had a similar question regarding steel,planning to start construction G+1 (ground floor : parking and 2 BHK ) and first floor (3BHK) in 1500 sq ft.Met around 5-6 contracters(for material contract) all of them said even with rate of 1.95 - 2 lakhs per chadara they will have to go for tmt bars other than TATA/JSW/INDUS.

As per them since the tmt bars will be covered in concrete,it will not have any impact for structures which are G+2,
so they go for other TMT steels like SK super,Meenakshi etc( and price ofcourse).They gave a quote of 45-50 per kg for steel anything beyond that will be extra.Considering JSW is around 70k per ton in bangalore right now.It will be a huge price difference.

Wanted to know from the experts that is it ok with go with the steel other than the premium ones (TATA/JSW/INDUS) ? or use different brands like for foundation (JSW) and rest of them will be any one of the others SK super,Meenakshi etc.

Also how much steel would be required per chadara,We are planning to construct G + 1 now ,may be after few years will plan for an additional floor.I checked with my architect with the same question,he said half a ton per chadara.Could you please confirm

Regards,
Last edited by akarthik on July 8th, 2021, 1:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
RashmiL

Post by RashmiL »

Go for JSW/Tata steel. Quality is worth the price difference .

Good blocks ,Surya bricks 9740317205. 6 inch block cost 42. Quality is good. Negotiate hard for price reduction.
catchmesachin

Post by catchmesachin »

WHICH COMPANY BLOCKS ARE THEY?
ALSO PLZ SHARE THE LATEST PRICES OF JSW AND TATA STEEL AND THE VENDOR NAME?
catchmesachin

Post by catchmesachin »

Purchased Kamachi Steel at Rs.60,000 per tonne and also going ahead with ACC Concrete plus cement at Rs.400 per bag. Heard very good reviews on kamachi and heard Jalahalli Airdivision is also using the same after it passed all their specified tests.

Has anyone used Sunvik Flyash bricks??? getting a quote of Rs.45 plus taxes. Please suggest good blocks in north bangalore.

what is the latest price of APCO 6inch blocks???
catchmesachin

Post by catchmesachin »

Do u suggest Sump to be made with Blocks or red bricks???
catchmesachin

Post by catchmesachin »

Purchased blocks from Panchami sand and blcoks. Purchased it at Rs.43 per block for 6 inch block. Quality is top notch and even better than APCO or Sunvik etc.
I was referred to panchami blocks from one more user who himself was a civil engineer and was constructing house.
catchmesachin

Post by catchmesachin »

Can someone tell the prices of Jelly and M Sand double wash and regular prices??? and also refer to someone who supplies in north bangalore.
kumark2k

Post by kumark2k »

Refer to this, posted by Rashmi.
http://www.mybdasites.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=9485&start=10
Most well know suppliers are covered.
We have been ordering from Tavara Mines for Block Masonry so far and it has been good without any issues.
catchmesachin

Post by catchmesachin »

purchased the following -

1 load of boulders - Rs.4500 per load
2 loads of Thindu kal (big stones for foundation laying) - Rs.8000 per load.

Return to “Civil Construction”