New construction

deepakss83

Re: New construction

Post by deepakss83 »

catchmesachin wrote:
July 8th, 2021, 8:48 am
Hi,

I have started my house construction at Yelahanka at 30/40 plot with G+2 construction.

Got 5kwh temp connection 3 phase at 20k plus 10 k bribe.

Got best Borewell motor quote at 76k texmo 3P with Finolex pipe and Meenakshi cable. Borewell depth 760 feet with cable til 700 feet.

Got blocks at Rs.34 per 6inch block from local vendor for shed construction.

Pleas suggest some good block selling person number with high quality.

Also plz suggest which steel should I go for?? Is jsw or Tata required for small construction of g+2 30/40 plot or local ones are god enough???
Hi Sachin,

I am also planning to construct house near Vindyaranyapura (M S Palya near Sambhram college) on 30*40 site.

As a first step i planned to get the borewell drilled hence found the bore point with geologist who suggested to dig till 1050ft and probabilty of geting 2inch of water.

So i am searching borewell digging company near by with competitive price. Could you please any leads regarding bore well digging stages like borewell driller contact, points to be taken care before and after drilling, motor requirement etc, which would be great help.

I am going to start construction in NoV. Please let me know your exp and any other relevant information.

Thanks & Regrds,
Deepak
kk55340

Post by kk55340 »

please roam around the site area, definately you will find one near by, i suggest going for near by borewell driller is better and cheaper
ganeshncm

Post by ganeshncm »

Tavara is pretty good, slightly expensive..the msand is of perfect roughness for concrete work..robo had fine dust..(but Mason says that dust is good to prevent cracks)

Tavara always unloads at odd hours of the night or early morning, as they come from TN...while unloading, they would damage the compound..touch electric pole etc .. labourers would be in deep sleep and wouldn't be attentive about it...
RashmiL

Post by RashmiL »

ganeshncm wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 5:25 pm

Tavara always unloads at odd hours of the night or early morning, as they come from TN...while unloading, they would damage the compound..touch electric pole etc .. labourers would be in deep sleep and wouldn't be attentive about it...
Most of the lorry drivers would want to avoid traffic and police. Hence they ask for early morning unloading. We insisted besto to deliver at 8 mainly because we have cars parked in road and clearing them at early morning hours is impossible. Hence we asked for 8 am deliveries. These heavy load vehicles can damage a lot in nights. First time cable wires were cut and next time it had touched electric wire also (luckily nothing happened )
Visualizer

Post by Visualizer »

deepakss83 wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 6:59 pm
Hello Friends,

Could some one please share me the detailed BOQ for labour contract. I am also planning to construct the house and desperately looking for some kind of quotation.
I had shared detailed BOQ as much details as I could please search my old posts
manomur

Post by manomur »

catchmesachin wrote:
July 26th, 2021, 12:16 pm
purchased the following -

1 load of boulders - Rs.4500 per load
2 loads of Thindu kal (big stones for foundation laying) - Rs.8000 per load.
Could you pls send contact of the same

Return to “Civil Construction”