Pressurized Solar Water Heater

Brinda

Pressurized Solar Water Heater

Post by Brinda »

Hello Everybody,

I am looking to install a pressurized solar water heater unit of 300litres capacity at my house.
Any recommendations ?
Currently have only heard of Solarizer ?
Could you please any other brands which are cost effective and efficient from your experience.
Thanks
sunil18vns

Re: Pressurized Solar Water Heater

Post by sunil18vns »

No need to spend double amount on presurrized solar water heater. Take normal tube based solar from supreme brand at 20k for 200 ltrs and put input valve to control pressure
Visualizer

Post by Visualizer »

Sunil18vns If there is a pressure boosting pump installed will it work with this method ?
sunil18vns wrote:
April 9th, 2021, 9:58 pm
No need to spend double amount on presurrized solar water heater. Take normal tube based solar from supreme brand at 20k for 200 ltrs and put input valve to control pressure
sunil18vns

Post by sunil18vns »

Yes, thats why i am asking you to put a control valve at input line and keep it half open. I am having same setup and most of people are now following it.
Visualizer

Post by Visualizer »

So if we reduce pressure by control valve at input line will it not waste the pressure pump ?
I mean it is as good as not putting a pump in hot line ?
sunil18vns wrote:
April 10th, 2021, 6:23 pm
Yes, thats why i am asking you to put a control valve at input line and keep it half open. I am having same setup and most of people are now following it.
ganeshncm

Post by ganeshncm »

Can you please elaborate it, i am looking to install one too
sunil18vns wrote:
April 10th, 2021, 6:23 pm

Return to “Civil Construction”