Building our dream house

catchmesachin

Re: Building our dream house

Post by catchmesachin »

where is your construction happening @RashmiL?
ramki067

Post by ramki067 »

Hi RashmiL,
Do send me your mestri number. I'm about to start construction.
Also, what is the labour cost till plinth level with pillar construction building?

Thanks,
Ramki
kk55340

Post by kk55340 »

RashmiL wrote:
November 30th, 2021, 12:30 am
Mestri is excellent. His name is kumaraswamy. Very skilled person. Will send you his no in PM. Very soft speaking person.can easily recommend him considering our experience with him.There are few others about whom our opinion changed over time in last few months. But mestri image had improved over time.
Thanks a lot for number.
ramki067

Post by ramki067 »

RashmiL wrote:
Mestri is excellent. His name is kumaraswamy. Very skilled person. Will send you his no in PM. Very soft speaking person.can easily recommend him considering our experience with him.There are few others about whom our opinion changed over time in last few months. But mestri image had improved over time.
Hi RashmiL,
Also, what is the labour cost till plinth level with pillar construction building?

Thanks,
Ramki
chandramouli

Post by chandramouli »

Rashmi,

Have you looked up the following for your requirement of lift

<< http://www.nibavlifts.in/ >>.

My Architect daughter, Aparna Chandramouli, tells me this is also good. You may like to look up if you have not already done so.

All the best

Chandramouli
RashmiL

Post by RashmiL »

Nibav uses vacuum lifts. It's a sister concern of elite elevators who markets thyssenkrups hydraulic units. They are also expensive lifts as they import everything from Italy. Additionally any modifications cost us bomb. Just for transportation they quoted 60k which is crime in my opinion..Vacuum lifts have additional weight restrictions as it can only take 210 kgs. Btw lifts pricing above 15 lakhs are plainly expensive for average middle class people when good quality lifts are available below 10 lakhs..

No overhead and no pit(12 can) are their only USP. Actually pitless lifts are no technology. You need at least 1 feet pit for safety considerations. They are just bypassing that by adding safety features else where.

Actually when you type elevators in Google, first links of elite and nibav appears. They have heavily invested in marketing.elite quoted 33 lakhs for a gearless drive lift. I can buy 3 good lifts or a site in that price. They have professional.marketing team..But charging a bomb is a no from our side.
Kiran Kumar K

Post by Kiran Kumar K »

RashmiL wrote:
November 23rd, 2021, 9:33 pm
So our search for lift continued today also. We received another quote from a company called EON elevators. This company has real good looking lifts (especially interiors ) probably one of the best in India (looks wise ) and is priced reasonably well. They import hydraulic unit from GMV Italy which is the heart of hydraulic lift. They quoted 7-8 lakhs for SS steel, sliding doors (2 sides ). They needed 2500 mm headroom including 7 feet passenger car(lift box) and 1 feet pit.Also we checked it's reviews. It has got one of the most positive reviews in internet. We are quite interested in this product as it has both quality and looks both at a very affordable price. So let's see how the discussion will go on.
namaskaram, madam did u finalize the lift if so please update waiting for u r reply, thanks...
RashmiL

Post by RashmiL »

Yes we finalized on EON elevators. Reasons for going for it was

1) Good reviews in Google (looked like coming from real clients who even have added the identities)
2) Decent price - below 10 lakh
3) Decent technology - hydraulic unit from Italian company GMV and imported sliding doors from German company (forgot it's name )
4) good designs aesthetically - one of the best at good price.
And finally this company is kundapura based company. Our own kannadiga based company. ಎಲ್ಲ ಚೆನ್ನಾಗಿದ್ದು ನಮ್ಮ ಕನ್ನಡವರಿಗೆ ಅವಕಾಶ ಕೊಡದೆ ಇದ್ದರೆ ಹೇಗೆ. ಹಾಗಾಗಿ.
hknmurthy

Post by hknmurthy »

RashmiL wrote:
March 11th, 2021, 8:28 pm
We finalized electrical contract at 1710 rs per chadra. AC,CCTV, earth works for grounding and sump water level regulator connection will be charged extra. Got the contact from reliable friend of ours. Also he had done electrical work for lot of near by homes. Hence we immediately finalized it.
Hi,

Can have the electrical Contractor number please.I have enquired few electrical Contractor and they are quoting 2500 to 3000 rs per chadra
RashmiL

Post by RashmiL »

ramki067 wrote:
November 30th, 2021, 7:41 pm
RashmiL wrote:
Hi RashmiL,

Thanks,
Ramki
Our mestri number is 9066566433. Kumaraswamy.

Return to “Civil Construction”