Require contact details of Interlocking mud block makers at site

Chid

Require contact details of Interlocking mud block makers at site

Post by Chid »

I need contact details of someone who can make Interlocking cseb mud block at site/farm in Bangalore outskirt. Preferably 8 inches block mould having dimensions 12*8*6"
Last edited by Chid on October 9th, 2020, 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bsashwin

Re: Require contact details of Interlocking mud block makers at site

Post by bsashwin »

Hi , you can contact Naveen 9880524495- Refer my name (Ashwin from Yelahanka)
He is contractor on CSEB -
Any help let me know
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

You Can contact Shivaprasanna @ 90600 50643. He can do Interlocking Bricks at your site. He has a 20 Tons Compression Strength Mobile CSEB Interlocking Brick Making Unit. You need to pay the Transportation charges to bring this system to your place(Similar to what you pay for the Lorry Transportation charges as extra for getting Bricks to your Site).

Note:
1. This works out well when your construction requirement is of bigger size like 25 Squares(At least G+2 Floors) and above only.
2. you need to have sufficient open space around your construction site to place these mobile Unit & also to store the finished molded bricks for curing.
3. As these units uses Diesel Generator for energy need, it makes noise, air pollution and if neighbors are there very close to your site, they may object as its a 1-2 week long process with noisy environment.
4. You also need to arrange the additional Soil for making Bricks, if your site excavated Soil is not sufficient for your requirement. This can be arranged from any newly started construction activities happening around your place.
Chid

Post by Chid »

bsashwin wrote:
October 7th, 2020, 10:39 am
Hi , you can contact Naveen 9880524495- Refer my name (Ashwin from Yelahanka)
He is contractor on CSEB -
Any help let me know
@bsashwin : Thank you :)
I spoke to Naveen. He doesn't seem to have mould to make interlocking blocks. And he seemed to be more of an end to end contractor than making blocks alone.
Chid

Post by Chid »

msn1270 wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 8:53 am
You Can contact Shivaprasanna @ 90600 50643. He can do Interlocking Bricks at your site. He has a 20 Tons Compression Strength Mobile CSEB Interlocking Brick Making Unit. You need to pay the Transportation charges to bring this system to your place(Similar to what you pay for the Lorry Transportation charges as extra for getting Bricks to your Site).

Note:
1. This works out well when your construction requirement is of bigger size like 25 Squares(At least G+2 Floors) and above only.
2. you need to have sufficient open space around your construction site to place these mobile Unit & also to store the finished molded bricks for curing.
3. As these units uses Diesel Generator for energy need, it makes noise, air pollution and if neighbors are there very close to your site, they may object as its a 1-2 week long process with noisy environment.
4. You also need to arrange the additional Soil for making Bricks, if your site excavated Soil is not sufficient for your requirement. This can be arranged from any newly started construction activities happening around your place.
@msn1270: Thank you. I spoke to him couple of weeks ago but he seems to be quoting too high
Ex : Machine + labour 18Rs for 9*7.5*4 size. Same size cseb(not interlock) can be produced at 7Rs at site

Ideally 11*8*6 interlocking block is sold at 29Rs across Karnataka-Kerala border. With that, machine cost shouldn't be half the price for the same dimension. But he seems to be quoting more than that for little over half the size of the block.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Hi Chid,

If you purchasing the interlocking Bricks, you need to pay the transport charges and GST Extra. Also if you go for 11 inch bricks, are they load bearing ones'??. As I know, generally Bigger sized interlocked Bricks are used only with Column Mechanism(just Gap Filling Mechanism between the pillars), as they easily get cracks with increase in Load if you are going for more than G+1 Floor.

As I said, earlier, you need to decide whether paying Transport + GST for Bricks is higher than Getting the Bricks done at your site by just paying the machine Transport charges and NO GST.

Other option is to go for Manual Hand Molding. Going for Hydraulic Compression is mainly for increased compression strength. Irrespective of manual or Hydraulic, with good structural analysis & design, you can build load bearing walls up to G+ 3 floors using the CSEB without using the Columns.

Try with Other Interlocking Bricks manufacturers also

Return to “Civil Construction”