How to calculate BESCOM Temp connection bill

Visualizer

How to calculate BESCOM Temp connection bill

Post by Visualizer »

Hi,

Due to lock-down the electrical contractor through which I got temporary connection is not reachable.
I checked at BESCOM bill pay site against the consumer id the amount due is show as zero
this is because the electrician used to take reading and update.

I got this months reading and previous months reading the connection is for 1KW and total consumption
is 100 units apprx. ( this month 1368 last month 1268)

How do I calculate the amount to be paid online ?

Earlier once reading was missed and after 4 days BECOM disconnected temp connection and I have to shell off
1OK more to take new temp connection. So want to pay the amount myself.

Regards
ardesarchitects

Re: How to calculate BESCOM Temp connection bill

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi, Visualizer
Dont wait for electrical contractor to come and update the units. Temporary connections you should pay by 25days if i am not wrong .Not 30 days billing. check with the old bill and pay the same amount. If you have not used this whole month still you need to pay minimum units . Dont take any chances.

Regards,
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
www.ardesarchitects.com
https://www.instagram.com/ardesarchitects
Visualizer

Post by Visualizer »

Thanks a lot for prompt reply R. Praveen
I paid same amount as last month. Hope they keep the connection alive.
ardesarchitects

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi,
I suggest you can even take a pic of the meter reading and approach bescom office if it near to you. Given lock down is on, you may not be. You can approach any bescom maintainance guys you see them roaming on road on duty. They can even update the reading at bescom office so the bill will be generated.

Regards,
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
www.ardesarchitects.com
https://www.instagram.com/ardesarchitects
hvmd48

Post by hvmd48 »

Hello,

For pre-paid meter recharge, you can get the tokens via BESCOM MITRA app, pay the amount you desire via Credit Card/any of the other options, you get the tokens on your mobile which you can key in directly to meter.

And for the renewal every 28 days, this time they renewed it automatically to me and sent the code which I keyed into the meter for renewal. A lady from BESCOM called and said that renewal charge of 1Rs is done and I need to pay the normal renewal fee in office once things get back to normal. Visit the office they have put the contact nos on notice board for temporary renewal and call up one of those nos.

Regards
Murali
gsrini52

Post by gsrini52 »

I had to renew the temporary meter which is prepaid last week. My contractor could not do it because of lock down. I did not get any message from Bescom on auto renewal also. I can't even reach the site to key in the token. Will my temporary connection be disconnected? Any one has any information if they can give extended time this time for renewal?
trichyn

20*30 east facing duplex house

Post by trichyn »

I am planning to construct a duplex house on 20*30 site. Can someone please help me to share the plan
Thanks
Nagender
ganeshncm

Post by ganeshncm »

My temporary connection is about to expire (2 years is what my contractor says). About 5% of work is remaining and will be done in a month. Work got totally held up due to covid in the last 3 months. Whom should i talk to seek an extension?

Return to “Civil Construction”