Need contacts of Woven Geotextile sellers

Visualizer

Need contacts of Woven Geotextile sellers

Post by Visualizer »

Anyone knows where can I buy woven geotextile fabric in Bangalore ?

Edit: Got a dealer at Marthahalli but he sells only complete rolls of 100m x 2m @5000 rs

I will need around 25m at the max

If anyone needs Geotextile plese message me or reply I can sell the remaining quantity.

I have a basement and a garden area in backyard before backfill of the soil I want to put a french drainpipe
That is lay a perforated PVC pipe along the wall in a course of gravel so that excess water accumlating in soil can be drained to rainwater harvesting pit.
sreejith6628

Re: Need contacts of Woven Geotextile sellers

Post by sreejith6628 »

were you able to source this ? If not plz ping back as I have allmost 75% of the roll left of 120 GSM
Visualizer

Re: Need contacts of Woven Geotextile sellers

Post by Visualizer »

sreejith6628 wrote:were you able to source this ? If not plz ping back as I have allmost 75% of the roll left of 120 GSM
Oh your message is bit late , I sourced it from Positive waterproofing solutions near Marthahalli 5000/- for full roll
In my case also some 80% of roll is remaining
As my project is in initial stages hoping that I will be able to use some more if not will sell it after the house is complete.

I suggest that you post your offer in a new thread under excess materials may be someone else can benefit.

Return to “Civil Construction”