Grantis/Sadarhalli

sandeuz

Grantis/Sadarhalli

Post by sandeuz »

Dear All ,

I am on look out for granite , can you suggest me few places in bangalore .

I was told to scout for shops in Jigani Area (felt it is too far & also transportation cost , is it still worth ?) .

Any help here.....

Thanks in advance
ardesarchitects

Re: Grantis/Sadarhalli

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi,
Just sharing my old post regarding jigani granites .
There is no such granite called export rejected in a range of 40-60/- per sft .Min cost of export granite is 150/- per sft and most factories in jigani are not for export but for domestic market .
Its just marketing trick to say export rejected , the real export slabs are always 30mm gangsaw slabs not 20mm & cut slabs . In jigani you get slabs of 17-18mm thick as export reject ,imagine the kind of quality they are maintaining.The machines used in jigani are all old and blades are all bent ,resulting in bent slabs .If you get a smell of kerosene / turpentine it means they are using shortcut for polishing that stays not more than a year .
I am not discouraging you to go jigani but don't believe in all that export rejected stories and end up picking scrap material .

Regards
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/ardes.architects
http://www.ardesarchitects.com
sc_new

Post by sc_new »

There are few shops along Sarjapur Road , near diary circle
sandeuz

Post by sandeuz »

I have got a reference for few granite dealers :

1) Natura Granites
2) Prestige Granites
3) Raghavendra Stones

Any feedback on the above mentioned , also if anybody can suggest good granite dealers in jigani , it will be of great help.

My Civil Engineer is suggesting to buy from Jigani , since he says there could be a price difference of upto Rs.20/-

Please advice
rizu17

Post by rizu17 »

Sir,
Please check with Al Ahd granite excellence based in Jigani for a good deal.call at 99862 17867 for the same.

Regards.
rkodal

Post by rkodal »

Last week I visited Navkar Garnite shop in Jigani, there were lot of options were available range from Rs 60 to 150/-, If you're looking granite for own house, i would say go for Rs.100/- range, really you get good material and color options. Sadarhalli Granite can be used for common area/stair case steps.

Return to “Civil Construction”