Plumbing Shopping

isap63

Plumbing Shopping

Post by isap63 »

Guys, Last week went Plumbing shopping. Here's my experience.

I got the list of plumbing items from the plumber for both CPVC and PVC. I went with Supreme brand for PVC and Ashirward for CPVC. I printed 10 copies of plumbing list and gave it to all the hardware dealers around my place in Yelahanka newtown for quotation.

I even contacted Ashirwad company and gave the list to the dealers they suggested. There was really not much price difference between the local vendors. The final difference between vendors came around Rs 2 to 3K difference, but I noticed around Rs 10,000 difference with Shankara build pro and went with them. I think Shankara build pro is still in its early stages and they have hard time competing with local vendors, they will go an extra mile to make you happy.

Happy Plumbing

Edit: Adding images of the ongoing plumbing work. This is the bathroom image. all 4 bathrooms look pretty much the same. I am not discriminating between master bathroom or parents or kids bathroom. Everyone need to take bath, shower and use the toilet. I dont buy into the hype of master bathroom.
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2018-10-09 at 10.20.46 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-10-09 at 10.20.46 AM.jpeg (69.23 KiB) Viewed 2557 times
WhatsApp Image 2018-10-09 at 10.20.46 AM (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-10-09 at 10.20.46 AM (1).jpeg (83.76 KiB) Viewed 2557 times
WhatsApp Image 2018-10-09 at 10.20.46 AM (2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-10-09 at 10.20.46 AM (2).jpeg (68.29 KiB) Viewed 2557 times
Naveen
ramki067

Re: Plumbing Shopping

Post by ramki067 »

isap63 wrote:Guys, Last week went Plumbing shopping. Here's my experience.

I got the list of plumbing items from the plumber for both CPVC and PVC. I went with Supreme brand for PVC and Ashirward for CPVC. I printed 10 copies of plumbing list and gave it to all the hardware dealers around my place in Yelahanka newtown for quotation.

I even contacted Ashirwad company and gave the list to the dealers they suggested. There was really not much price difference between the local vendors. The final difference between vendors came around Rs 2 to 3K difference, but I noticed around Rs 10,000 difference with Shankara build pro and went with them. I think Shankara build pro is still in its early stages and they have hard time competing with local vendors, they will go an extra mile to make you happy.

Happy Plumbing

Edit: Adding images of the ongoing plumbing work. This is the bathroom image. all 4 bathrooms look pretty much the same. I am not discriminating between master bathroom or parents or kids bathroom. Everyone need to take bath, shower and use the toilet. I dont buy into the hype of master bathroom.
Thank you for sharing Naveen. If you can PM me your number, I shall contact you for home constructing details.
Regards

Return to “Civil Construction”