M-Sand manufacturers in Bangalore

ramki067

M-Sand manufacturers in Bangalore

Post by ramki067 »

Hi,
I am starting construction of my home and looking for reliable good M-Sand manufacturers/factories in Bangalore so that I can procure directly from them.
Any references would be of great help.
Thanks in advance.
Regards.
manoj.ningaiah

Re: M-Sand manufacturers in Bangalore

Post by manoj.ningaiah »

Hi,

Besto and Tavara sand are compliant to standard and better M-sand manufacturers.

Regards,
Manoj
ramki067

Post by ramki067 »

Thank you Manoj. How do I contact them? Any links/contacts?
Also wanted to know if at all we can get good river sand?
Thanks
isap63

Post by isap63 »

Go for Besto M sand. Use river sand only for plastering. There is lot of fake , like washed and filtered river sand which only the masons can identify. We recently completed our third load of river sand used for plastering.
Naveen
ramki067

Post by ramki067 »

isap63 wrote:Go for Besto M sand. Use river sand only for plastering. There is lot of fake , like washed and filtered river sand which only the masons can identify. We recently completed our third load of river sand used for plastering.
Thank you Naveen, have contacted Besto, they are quoting 1300/ton.
Do you have references for river sand?
Thanks.
isap63

Post by isap63 »

ramki067 wrote:
isap63 wrote:Go for Besto M sand. Use river sand only for plastering. There is lot of fake , like washed and filtered river sand which only the masons can identify. We recently completed our third load of river sand used for plastering.
Thanks.
M sand I paid Rs 1060 per ton for 30 Tons through out our construction for Yelahanka newtown delivery. You can mention my name and tell her this is the price you would like to pay. they will usually try to blame diesel and GST. I will message you some reference for river sand, but really my suggestion is, we - as in normal guys cannot tell the difference between original river sand and filtered / washed sand. There are few mason's who can tell that. Filtered / washed sand is around Rs 25000 per load , stay away from it. Original river sand, you should be able to find some shells ( not always). This would normally cost upward of Rs 55000 per load or Rs 2100 and above.
Naveen
ramki067

Post by ramki067 »

isap63 wrote:
ramki067 wrote:
Thanks.
M sand I paid Rs 1060 per ton for 30 Tons through out our construction for Yelahanka newtown delivery. You can mention my name and tell her this is the price you would like to pay. they will usually try to blame diesel and GST. I will message you some reference for river sand, but really my suggestion is, we - as in normal guys cannot tell the difference between original river sand and filtered / washed sand. There are few mason's who can tell that. Filtered / washed sand is around Rs 25000 per load , stay away from it. Original river sand, you should be able to find some shells ( not always). This would normally cost upward of Rs 55000 per load or Rs 2100 and above.
Thank you Naveen. When asked, the guy at Besto said there office is in Mahalakshmi layout and delivery will be direct from there quarry near Gulur, Chikkaballapur.
Will wait for your references for river sand.
Regards.
ganeshncm

Post by ganeshncm »

Robo silicon sand I pretty good..their delivery is also very well managed...
ramki067

Post by ramki067 »

ganeshncm wrote:Robo silicon sand I pretty good..their delivery is also very well managed...
Any contacts for the same?
ardesarchitects

Post by ardesarchitects »

HI ramki ,
Robo sand in case of branded you can try AVS / Bharathi for good quality and graded with out mixing quarry dust. Branded guys will only supply minimum of 450 cft and above only. When you need in smaller quantity you need to depend on local guys . Also branded guys are area specific because of local syndicate problems.
Make sure you ask them m sand for specific purpose like plastering, wall construction, concrete works etc.
You have many local players in this field, but you need to make sure that material quality & quantity is consistent.

Regards,
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/ardes.architects
http://www.ardesarchitects.com

Return to “Civil Construction”