ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR

sandeuz

ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR

Post by sandeuz »

Hello ,

I am in need of reliable electrical contractor , can somebody suggest ?

Also if I am going for only labour work for electrical , what will be the cost , I am told for 100sqft it will be 3K (felt this was too xpensive)

Appreciate your inputs , thanks in advance.
anandprakash100

Re: ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR

Post by anandprakash100 »

Hi,
I had one good electrical contractor, we gave him labor contract, and material was managed by me. you can send me your personnel email, I have share his mobile number

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=8354&hilit=share+experience
sandeuz

Post by sandeuz »

hi - i have pm my email id to you , pls check
Visualizer

Post by Visualizer »

Can someone provide ball park number for Eletrical work labour here in terms of running feet ?
sureshkellemane

Post by sureshkellemane »

Just my experience, always choose the electrician little near to your site so that he can come and work for roof pipes before concrete early morning/late evening In my exp it is very difficult to get electrician far from your site

If you want anybody in and around Uttarahalli area I can refer my electrician, very good person again as per my exp
santhusrs03

Post by santhusrs03 »

hi, I am in need of reliable electrical contractor , can somebody suggest ? near hennur
snelgi

Post by snelgi »

Electrical charges for labour contract ranges from 2000 to 2400 per sq (100 sqft), I have given electrical contract to Shamanna Mob. 9739122666, 2 moulds and one ground floor elecrical work completed so far, I find him very good and reliable. you can refer my name (Santosh Nelgi) if required.

Return to “Civil Construction”