House Plan for Review (78*40 Size) - East Facing

sagarcv

Re: House Plan for Review (78*40 Size) - East Facing

Post by sagarcv »

pv_prasanna wrote:Hi Sagar, Construction for rental purpose needs lot of space optimization. You need to spend time with an architect to get a good design. I will share the number of the architect who design my residence. His number is 9886156030
Thanks a lot Prasanna. Hope I can mention your name while talking to him/her.
vfmbuilders

Post by vfmbuilders »

Hi,
I have made a sample plan for you. This is just my thinking and may not completely satisfy everyones need.
Things i have considered here:
1) all rooms and living rooms should be reasonably spacious.
2) staircase in the south-south-west vastu
3) 3ft setback all over and 4ft at the front, you can take balcony anywhere you need as the setback is available evrywhr. I left that to you.
4) pooja room size is 3ftx3ft you can increase/decrease accordingly.
5) window sizes can be increased or decreased accordingly, suggest to use taller windows in master bedroom as the width available is 5-6 ft
6) staircase is 3.5ft each side so, total passage is 7ft wide.
7) House to the right of staircase has north entry. Another option in tat 2bhk is to extend the kitchen to front and accomodate dining like the other two flats.
8) make sure the lift is all 8inch walls and supported by columns.
Orange walls are all 4inch and the rest is 6 inch(except the lift which is 8inch thick.
You can further edit and match your taste.
Thanks.
Attachments
4078.png
4078.png (25.07 KiB) Viewed 5050 times
sagarcv

Post by sagarcv »

Thanks a lot for your recommended plan and suggestions. I will have a look into it.
sagarcv

Post by sagarcv »

Thank you for inputs and suggestions. Now I reworked on my plan and came up with new plan to have the best space utilization. Herewith attaching for review and suggestions.
Attachments
Plan Bv1.0.pdf
(141.41 KiB) Downloaded 360 times
ragalax

Post by ragalax »

This plan looks good, both in space utilization wise as well as overall cost point of view. And you will be getting ample car parking space as well even after the servant room/house at the ground floor.

Return to “Civil Construction”