Looking for a Good and Reliable Labour contractor for construction in Carmelaram Sarjapur Road

Prem-78

Looking for a Good and Reliable Labour contractor for construction in Carmelaram Sarjapur Road

Post by Prem-78 »

Hi All,
I am looking for a Good and Reliable Labour contractor for taking up house construction in Carmelaram Sarjapur Road. My site dimension is 30*50 and total construction area is around 2500 sqft. G + Mezzanine + First (single Unit).I have given full contract to one guy and it's in Lintel level, he cheated me and did not turn up for work.

I am planning to continue the work by giving labour contract.
Can you someone please suggest / advise

Thanks,
Prem
Santhi

Re: Looking for a Good and Reliable Labour contractor for construction in Carmelaram Sarjapur Road

Post by Santhi »

Have a civil engineer as consultant and labourcontract
Santhi

Re: Looking for a Good and Reliable Labour contractor for construction in Carmelaram Sarjapur Road

Post by Santhi »

Have a civil engineer as consultant and labour contract. It will help
Prem-78

Post by Prem-78 »

Thanks, can you please provide his contact details?
Santhi

Post by Santhi »

i have messaged hisontact details. just check it in inbox. if not received you can reach me at krishnan_nagarajan@ rediffmail.com
Prem-78

Post by Prem-78 »

Thanks for the message. Have you used his services in the recent past. Is he reliable?
Santhi

Post by Santhi »

He is well experienced person . I never used his services. You can talk to him .if suitable you can try .I understand your problem. All the best. Main is your Labour contract you should have trusted contractor. As a civilrngineer he has limited role as advisor to you and any point of time you can offload his services which won't affect your project. So labour contractor you source is from your own known people. This way it will solve present situation . If you need more referral I can help you to find more civil engineer. You can select out of it.
Prem-78

Post by Prem-78 »

Thanks for your reply. I am looking only for a reliable labour contractor not a civil engineer.
VIRAT

Post by VIRAT »

Can you share the contact details please
Santhi

Post by Santhi »

VIRAT wrote:Can you share the contact details please
Are you looking for a labour's contractor or a civil engineer

Return to “Civil Construction”