Looking for reliable contractor in Yelahanka for extensive repairs and painting

sabita

Looking for reliable contractor in Yelahanka for extensive repairs and painting

Post by sabita »

Hi,
We require a reliable contractor to extend boundary wall in height, and replaster exterior+interior walls. Painting to follow.
The recent rains have damaged the walls extensively, and deep cracks need to be repaired. Contractor should be aware of how to deal with older (weaker) BDA constructions. Our former contractors are not reliable as their workers are inexperienced.
Any suggestions welcome. Thanks for your time!
Sabita
Santhi

Re: Looking for reliable contractor in Yelahanka for extensive repairs and painting

Post by Santhi »

You can send your mail id
Santhi

Re: Looking for reliable contractor in Yelahanka for extensive repairs and painting

Post by Santhi »

You just get on idea from a experience civil engineer and proceed rehaitation work. That will help you lot to understand problem and solution.
Santhi

Post by Santhi »

Also you can post pictures for review from members in this forum
rithick

Post by rithick »

Please contact Ravi Reddy (9066457732) and refer my name "Ritesh Shetty". My contractor finished completing my G+3 home & have not seen any issues in his delivery or work.

thanks, Rithick

Return to “Civil Construction”