Reliable contractors in and around Sarjapur\Attibele

rajeshe8

Reliable contractors in and around Sarjapur\Attibele

Post by rajeshe8 »

Hi All,

I've been following this forum for more than 5 years and i thought i'll have my comments sometime soon. And its my first post.
i'm planning to start my construction of my house at attibele on a 30\40 plot and was looking for some reliable contractors . I'd like to have my contract agreement exhaustive and would like to see a contractor who agrees to our terms .
Any help and advise is greatly appreciated .thanks

Regards
Rajesh
Nadeem123

Re: Reliable contractors in and around Sarjapur\Attibele

Post by Nadeem123 »

Hai sir it's a evergreen contractor... Nadeem.. xxxxxxxxx cl me sir ....
rajeshe8

Post by rajeshe8 »

HI All ,

was hoping to get some contacts for contractors.

we did our borewell 2 days ago . the water yield was at 700 ft and the borewell team stopped at 800 ft .the total invoice amt was Rs 1,30,000.is it reasonable?

we are planning to finalise our design with the architect . However i'm skeptical as to whom should i approach for the contractor and i'm very novice in this field. any help is appreciated . Please PM me if you have any genuine contractors whom we can trust .

Regards
Rajesh
senapathigopi

Post by senapathigopi »

Rajesh for 800 ft 130000/- is reasonable i feel, did you put filter pipes also? for my house @745ft it costed me 120000/- during may2017 without filter pipes.
then If you want i can give me contractors details for you
rajeshe8 wrote:HI All ,

was hoping to get some contacts for contractors.

we did our borewell 2 days ago . the water yield was at 700 ft and the borewell team stopped at 800 ft .the total invoice amt was Rs 1,30,000.is it reasonable?

we are planning to finalise our design with the architect . However i'm skeptical as to whom should i approach for the contractor and i'm very novice in this field. any help is appreciated . Please PM me if you have any genuine contractors whom we can trust .

Regards
Rajesh
Regards
Gopinath
rajeshe8

Post by rajeshe8 »

Hi Gopi,

Yes this includes MS casing pipe and PVC pipe. PVC piping was done for 40 ft and MS casing pipes were installed till 94 ft . I insisted them to stop for 60 ft as suggested by swamy in the other thread ,but the bore well team didn't heed to my words and told it is necessary until the drilling hits the boulders.

PVC 40' ft
MS casing 94' ft
drilling 800'ft

Please PM me if you have any contacts for good contractors .

Regards
Rajesh
rajeshe8

Post by rajeshe8 »

also is it a good idea to start the foundation work during this season . Bangalore is experiencing heavy rainfall this year .

we plan to start the work in couple of weeks during vijaydashami
senapathigopi

Post by senapathigopi »

Yes its good to start because if there is any loose/unsettled layers you will see them more during this season, which means we can fix it too at this stages itself but it might create hard working conditions. Also have you done "soil test" to start excavation & foundation works?
My contractor's contact number Thrimurthy 98451 47229
rajeshe8 wrote:also is it a good idea to start the foundation work during this season . Bangalore is experiencing heavy rainfall this year .

we plan to start the work in couple of weeks during vijaydashami
Regards
Gopinath
rajeshe8

Post by rajeshe8 »

thank you Gopi ,i'll reach him today . yes I've gone ahead with the Soil Test . couldn't get much out of the reports ,but i have shared them across to the architect . soil test guys suggested upto 12 ton load for 2 mtrs .
BTW i went ahead with your architect that you suggested in one of your posts located in kasthuri nagar .we're constructing a duplex house with a built up area of 2000 sft .
senapathigopi

Post by senapathigopi »

Hi Rajesh

One suggestion since you said very novice, please try to visit any friends or know persons houses, finished and in-progress ones too.
this will give you owners views/feedback. Do not entirely depend on Architect alone :D

by the way you can visit my site too when you have time
rajeshe8 wrote:HI All ,
Regards
Rajesh
Regards
Gopinath
rajeshe8

Post by rajeshe8 »

thanks Gopi for your suggestions.spoke to your contractor as well and he is in the process to submit the quote .sure i'll make sometime to visit your site :).

Regards
Rajesh

Return to “Civil Construction”