Granite and Tiles purchase reference

kumarorion

Granite and Tiles purchase reference

Post by kumarorion »

Hi,

Am looking at a good place to buy Bathroom tiles and Granite. Please share your references. Am looking at good quality granite.

Reg

Kumar
ardesarchitects

Re: Granite and Tiles purchase reference

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi Kumar
For tiles and granite you need to mention price range.
Bathroom tiles - 35 - 300/- per sft is the range
Grantie - 60- 1200/- per sft is the range

Regards
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior Designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
www.ardesarchitects.com
galaxy

Post by galaxy »

Hi Kumar,
I own a granite processing factory, I am not sure about bathroom tiles price, but Granite from a factory owner like me will cost you between Rs 50 - 300 per sqft excluding tax for Indian Granite and Imported granite will cost you anything upto Rs 900 per sqft excluding tax.

Please note that the price varies for the same granite because of several factors like pattern, thickness of slab, whether its a cutter or a gangsaw slab, aesthetic view, sourcing of block, quality of polish and several other factors.

Regards,
Harshit
xxxxxxxxxxxx
goutam_d

Post by goutam_d »

Hello All,
I had a very bad experience with one of the Granite shop at Bannerghata road near Dairy circle.
Shop name is Paramount Granite. They are simply unprofessional. I went through one reference still they tried to cheat me. They are very arrogant.
shop owner name Some Nirmal---

I booked some granite for a particular color and shed after giving some advance.
But after 3 months whenever I went for delivery only the first granite slab was there other were different color and shed.

They are basically cheater. So if you want to be cheated you can go to Paramount granite. Before giving any advance please think 100 times.
Because they won't return your money. So be carefull about this Paramount Granite. Also they are very arrogant.

Regards,
Gout
kumarorion

Post by kumarorion »

Thanks Praveen and Harshit.

I have purchased Bathroom tiles at MP ceramics hoskerehalli. They have excellent range . Granite i have seen MR granite at Jigani, they have 3 outlets . Have liked colonial gold looks close to marble finish. Not sure how strong is this product and about its water sensitivity, request experts to advice on this. Rate quoted is 250 + gst / sqft but final rate on phone given was 210 + gst . Please provide your inputs. We visited about 12-15 shops at jigani and felt MR had good quality. Prior to this i visited few factories at hosur sipcot prices are almost same but the quality is better at hosur. I should finalise in next few days. All products are gangsaw with bigger sizes. I have to finalize on two more granite shades for wall cladding staircase and lift areas.
goutam_d

Post by goutam_d »

Hi Kumar,
Did you purchase Kajaria Tiles for bathroom from MP ceramics? Any discount they are giving? I am planning to visit over there.

I am planning in 1 or 2 weeks for bathroom tiles..

Regards,
Gout
kumarorion

Post by kumarorion »

hi Gautam,

They have a mix of all varieties. We went by design than brand , prices are negotiable. We did do some negotiation and got some discount. Reg Kumar
goutam_d

Post by goutam_d »

Thanks a lot Kumar.
We will definitely visit MP Ceramics either this weekend or next weekend.
-Gout
kumarorion

Post by kumarorion »

Purchased all granite from Hosur sipcot area. I was not happy with the quality at jigani. Did about 5-6 visits and mostly material will be delivered next week.
pv_prasanna

Post by pv_prasanna »

Hi Kumar,
Which place in hosur did you buy the granite? Could you pm me the details. my number is nine six two zero three one two five two nine.

Return to “Civil Construction”