Engineered doors

kumarraja

Engineered doors

Post by kumarraja »

Do anyone know vendors to procure engineered doors ? Beach wood finish. How much will it cost and durability ?
sc_new

Re: Engineered doors

Post by sc_new »

You could try nikki doors
kartheek

Post by kartheek »

You may try Maxon, NR doors & Leema. Check out patterns on their website.
blrguy

Post by blrguy »

There are umpteen brands available in the market. Each vendor will try to push their product as the best (as they have better margin for themselves). Whichever you buy, for longevity reasons, I would suggest you to size them in such a way that you can put a teak beading all around if you suspect the quality of the wood OR if you do any resizing of the doors.

Having said, we had installed a brand named Kamadhenu few years back and it was very good. The wood was soo hard that carpenter had to struggle to cut the edges. There was probably no need to add any beading in our case.
swamy_blr

Post by swamy_blr »

Hi,

Just go with Nikki Doors, they are very good and have all types of designs & Patterns. You get all the sizes as per your requirement.

1) For Bathrooms, Terrace or any doors exposed to Water/Direct sunlight -- Go with WPVC Doors cost will be around Rs 316/- Per sqft
2) For Internal Room doors go with Design doors - Cost will be Rs 295/- per sqft

For better finish, you might need to Polish it or Paint the Doors as per your taste.
If you are looking for Vascals/Frames you can check with them for Benin Teak doors - Cost would be Rs 395/- per Running feet

Transportation cost will be extra depending on area, VAT is inclusive in the above cost (Not sure , please check with dealers)

rgds
Swamy
pri

Post by pri »

Anyone has used ABS Doors from KASSA or any other company?
Vishnu2014

Post by Vishnu2014 »

I had put Kelachandra doors at my house. Finishing is top notch. Its been 1.5 years now and the doors are pretty durable.
Kelachandra doors are pretty expensive though. They are located at Bannergettha road.

I have heard that Jackson doors are also good. personally i didn't like Nikki doors
kumarraja

Post by kumarraja »

Vishnu2014 wrote:I had put Kelachandra doors at my house. Finishing is top notch. Its been 1.5 years now and the doors are pretty durable.
Kelachandra doors are pretty expensive though. They are located at Bannergettha road.

I have heard that Jackson doors are also good. personally i didn't like Nikki doors
How long do they take for delivering 20 engineered doors after placing the order ?
sudhindrabhatt

Post by sudhindrabhatt »

Hi Folks,

Do we also get vaskals with any of these vendors. Could you please suggest best place to buy vaskals.

Thanks
Sudhi
kumarorion

Post by kumarorion »

For vaskals u can check with nikki doors they have their showroom on bannerghata road close to gopalan mall.

Return to “Civil Construction”