Architect and Interior Design

Resmi

Architect and Interior Design

Post by Resmi »

Hi,

I am planning to build a 4bhk house in horamavu in a 30*50 site.

Please let me know if need to contact an architect with interior design to get to know how my house look after the construction. Or is it fine that if I look for an interior design after the construction.

Thanks
Resmi
ardesarchitects

Re: Architect and Interior Design

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi Resmi,
There is nothing like architect with interior design. Most of the architects can do architecture and interior design . In a residence design, many times we think architecture is different from interiors but architecture will define the interior spaces.
While you are finalizing the plan itself, your interior basic level understanding should be done. Otherwise you can only get a make-up option in interiors. Interiors is not just about using fancy or high material but to create interesting spaces.

Regards
Ar.praveen.n
Ardes Architects and Interior designers
www.ardesarchitects.com
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Hi Reshmi,

Availing an architect service is optional. All I suggest is spend some time to visit some of the latest & fully completed houses or even the model flats in apartment projects to get a fair idea about the trend in the interior wood works and modular kitchens. Whichever designs you like, ensure to take their snaps for your reference. Then, you can come up with your own need and approach few manual carpenters or any factory made modular interior service provider to check for the estimate for your need. Also its not just about the cost alone matter. you also need to think about the material grade/quality and the extent of good finishing. Before finalizing your carpenter/service provider, ensure to visit some of their past executed works and get the feedback from those owners about the quality & reliability....etc.
Last edited by msn1270 on May 19th, 2017, 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Resmi

Post by Resmi »

Thanks Praveen and Msn for the inputs..I will be checking on it.
maheshpatil

Post by maheshpatil »

Hi Resmi,
I too from Horamavu, Planing to start construction.
Have you found the Architect? If so can you advise me on this?

Regards,
Mahesh
rithick

Post by rithick »

Hello Mahesh, Reshmi,
I am from Horamvu area and I had used external architect for planning, electrical drawing, plumbing . For construction, I gave full contract to civil contractor. You can contact me at ritesh.gp@gmail.com for more details.

Thanks, Ritesh
jayaseelan

Post by jayaseelan »

Hi Ritesh ,

Can you help me how much cost it would be for architect , electrical & plumbing designs .
Also let me know if we have these planes ,we can go for construction with out architect..your answers is most useful for me .

Thanks
Jaya

Return to “Civil Construction”