psft rate for construction of additional rooms to existing building

kris

psft rate for construction of additional rooms to existing building

Post by kris »

Hi All,

I am planning to extend my existing Duplex house which is having G + 1st floor with master bed room and headroom. I am currently trying to understand the cost of construction psft if I give to a contractor on turnkey basis.

Plan is to extend the headroom in further available space to make it as family room, add 2 more rooms connected through family room. One common bath + toilet entry from family room and a balcony.

I am planning to avoid constructing a headroom further to provide access to terrace. Instead , access to terrace would be through an exit at family room through a waist slab stairs in the Space provided for setback(around 3ft).

The total construction area comes to around 650 sft.

I am looking at superior construction quality in terms of structure, medium range fittings like Jaguar or ESS ESS, vitrified tiles, ceramic anti skud tiles for bath, Superior pipes and wires like complex, Ashirvad CPVC, GM switches.

Please let me know the psft rate for this kind of construction.

Regards,
Murali
msn1270

Re: psft rate for construction of additional rooms to existing building

Post by msn1270 »

Expect at least Rs. 2,000/sq.ft.

FYI, many of the materials/brands mentioned by you doesn't falls under the so called Superior Quality. Say GM, ESS ESS are all ordinary affordable brands/items. Even a Vitrified tile starts from Rs. 25/sq.ft to above Rs. 1,000/sq.ft. A Bath room Mixer starts from Rs. 1,000 to ,,,,..

Also nowadays all branded makers have items targeted for multiple segments starting from low end to ultra high end
(B'cos they even want to compete with local players). Along with the Brand, you need to consider the specific Model.
rizu17

Post by rizu17 »

Hello Murali,
Greetings.
Please revert with your contact details.We can help you out.Please check out our site xxxxxxxxxx

edited by admin
Girish Rajshekarappa

Post by Girish Rajshekarappa »

kris wrote:Hi All,

I am planning to extend my existing Duplex house which is having G + 1st floor with master bed room and headroom. I am currently trying to understand the cost of construction psft if I give to a contractor on turnkey basis.

Plan is to extend the headroom in further available space to make it as family room, add 2 more rooms connected through family room. One common bath + toilet entry from family room and a balcony.

I am planning to avoid constructing a headroom further to provide access to terrace. Instead , access to terrace would be through an exit at family room through a waist slab stairs in the Space provided for setback(around 3ft).
Hello Murali,
I am extremely satisfied with my contractor, he might be of any help to you. Email your requirements on spgconstructions@yahoo.co.in or reach him on 9880617616.

Regards,
Girish
The total construction area comes to around 650 sft.

I am looking at superior construction quality in terms of structure, medium range fittings like Jaguar or ESS ESS, vitrified tiles, ceramic anti skud tiles for bath, Superior pipes and wires like complex, Ashirvad CPVC, GM switches.

Please let me know the psft rate for this kind of construction.

Regards,
Murali
Girish Rajshekarappa

Post by Girish Rajshekarappa »

Hello Murali,
I am extremely satisfied with my contractor, he might be of any help to you. Email your requirements on sxxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.co.in

Regards,
Prashanth

Edited by admin
It happened to be recommendations are from the same contractor. We would be happy if you can share you expertise here in forum before marketing.

Return to “Civil Construction”