want to know abour the sq. feet charges fixed by the contractors

Naveen kumar

Re: want to know abour the sq. feet charges fixed by the contractors

Post by Naveen kumar »

[quote="girishshk"]Pls Members - i am not suggesting any one to go with -www.buildness.com or any other contractors
Its only for comparison of materials across the construction price.

@vasu-
As per my experience of construction- Try to build your own house with proper planing in every step -
If its is G+2 or Less, you can draw your own plan using online tools and take a structural engineer advice for that plan.
You save, You are satisfied , You gain great experience!!
If unable to build on own, get some senior person from family to do the monitoring of labor contract ( Ranges from 26000 -28000 per 100 sq feet).
Full Contractors will have minimum 10% margin for their work and quality may be compromised if neglected.
All raw materials will have lot of discounts available which shall be consumed by the contractors.
MyBDAsites is now so much mature that you can get all the contacts of each raw materials and their prices with comparisons- Utilize properly and Best of Luck for your Construction.[/quote one call does it all ,
Construct u Dream Homes @ just 1380/- per sqft ,no packages , No Hidden costs , Beautifully crafted Architect
Designed Homes , Priced Honestly ,u can reach us xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Note : planning free of cost .

This forum is not for marketing, you need to share your expertise and knowledge in construction honestly like your marketing posts says " priced honestly"

Edited by ADMIN
vasu02

Post by vasu02 »

For Rs. 1380/- per sqft ...can u give me the detailed list of works included
girishshk

Post by girishshk »

For 1380Rs No one can build a good house on their own i guess,what wood work shall be included!!
Every one look for their own margin based on the materials used, and even the labor are also the sufferers who are trapped
between owners and contractors.
Note 10% is the minimum margin what the contractor quotes on your specification(he will recover in materials and labors).

Return to “Civil Construction”