want to know abour the sq. feet charges fixed by the contractors

vasu02

want to know abour the sq. feet charges fixed by the contractors

Post by vasu02 »

i want to build a 30*40 house in Jakkur. I want to give full contract and want to know about the sq. feet charges fixed by the contractors?
vasu02

Re: want to know abour the sq. feet charges fixed by the contractors

Post by vasu02 »

only for ground floor
girishshk

Post by girishshk »

Go to http://www.buildness.com, there you can verify per feet changes based on the materials used.

1600-1950 based on the materials used.

Useful for knowledge purpose.

Note: The amount shown might have a margin of minimum 100 Rs per/sq feet.

Another calculation for basic Quote could be:

If you construct on own with Labors(Construction knowledge or MyBda experienced) : 1400

Labor Contract: 1500

Full contract: 1600

And not but the least there will be minimum 10% of deviation on the actual cost and the budget if not planned properly.
umeshguru

Post by umeshguru »

Be careful with buildness company like that. Similar kind of company's are existing in Bangalore.
May be some people have gone through http://architects4design.com/ who is linked with Gaurav Group. They have not completed any projects and they have taken huge money from the customers.
swamy_blr

Post by swamy_blr »

Hi Umesh,

Are you sure this Buildness company is same from architects4design (Gaurav group located in Attiguppe (Near Vijayanagar)).
One of my friend approached them for his construction. Please highlight this as I should inform him to be careful.

Their consultancy charges is 15% of the construction work. It is huge sum and he should n't go with wrong persons.

rgds
Swamy
karthiknitw2004

Post by karthiknitw2004 »

Please note that the charges of building construction are not fixed as there are wide variety of materials and finishes available. People usually customize their homes as per the requirement. So it is highly difficult to let you know the exact rates of building construction. That being said, If you have finalized the specifications of construction like total builtup area, specifications of materials to be used, Front elevations, finishes etc., it would be easy to give an estimate for house construction.

You can use the link : xxxxxxxx.com/house-and-bungalow-construction-packages to find out how the cost varies for various specifications. There is also a custom calculator built which can be used to determine the cost for the specifications you need. The cost may vary from Rs. 1250/- per sqft to Rs. 2600/- on high end homes and even more.

Hope this helped.

Regards
Karthik
sc_new

Post by sc_new »

Isn't 15% too much , I have got a quote of around 6-10% as consultancy charges
umeshguru

Post by umeshguru »

Hi Swamy

Not sure it is same or not. One of my friend burnt his finger with Gaurav groups Vijaya Nagar. Their quote looks similar.
Secondly, Gaurav group guys had office in Chennai in different name, then they came here and started with different name. So need to check in detail about Buildness.com guys.

Secondly, Always we should go with known guys than unknown guys in this field.
girishshk

Post by girishshk »

Pls Members - i am not suggesting any one to go with -www.buildness.com or any other contractors
Its only for comparison of materials across the construction price.

@vasu-
As per my experience of construction- Try to build your own house with proper planing in every step -
If its is G+2 or Less, you can draw your own plan using online tools and take a structural engineer advice for that plan.
You save, You are satisfied , You gain great experience!!
If unable to build on own, get some senior person from family to do the monitoring of labor contract ( Ranges from 26000 -28000 per 100 sq feet).
Full Contractors will have minimum 10% margin for their work and quality may be compromised if neglected.
All raw materials will have lot of discounts available which shall be consumed by the contractors.
MyBDAsites is now so much mature that you can get all the contacts of each raw materials and their prices with comparisons- Utilize properly and Best of Luck for your Construction.
Naveen kumar

Post by Naveen kumar »

vasu02 wrote:i want to build a 30*40 house in Jakkur. I want to give full contract and want to know about the sq. feet charges fixed by the contractors?
one call does it all ,
Construct u Dream Homes @ just 1380/- per sqft ,no packages , No Hidden costs , Beautifully crafted Architect
Designed Homes , Priced Honestly ,u can reach us 8884157671

Note : planning free of cost .

Return to “Civil Construction”