Any experiences with this this builder??????

vasu02

Any experiences with this this builder??????

Post by vasu02 »

Hi, recently came across builder "Buildness.com". Their plans are very affordable and detailed. Any experiences with this this builder?
Stars

Re: Any experiences with this this builder??????

Post by Stars »

I too am waiting for someone to write a review on Buildness, abt their personal experience ,if any.

However, I have got info from the internet that Buildness is part of some plutus construction.
protect_nature

Post by protect_nature »

can you pls share your experience with buildness, thanks
ardesarchitects

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi,
I all ways wonder how any one will gauge the construction expertise looking at a website that has all stock images and fancy wordings ( nothing but marketing stuff) .
These are few things one should look in to before finalizing with any contractor or construction services
1. Every one knows what a cement, sand, brick and steel that doesn't mean they are experts in constructions.
2. Sellers are different from contractors, there are many e-commerce websites in construction services claiming 150+ projects finished but they depend on stock photos to make there website :)
3. Construction is not a child play that any one with basic knowledge can give you excellent services.
4. If any of the websites are so genuine why don't they display the projects they did.

I am not against to any websites but just marketing with all fancy stuff is very dangerous to go with . Its just not in construction but also realestates
umeshguru

Post by umeshguru »

The website looks similar to Architect4design.com, they are associated with Gaurav Group Vijayanagar.
I suggest to go with known people, or they guys who already done some projects.
ardesarchitects

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi All,
If its gaurav group, may god bless you all. I personally know what they do and what they don't. I suggest anyone to keep away from this group.
Sushma_BUILDNESS

Post by Sushma_BUILDNESS »

Dear Mr Umesh & Mr Vasu & protect_nature
Just thought i'll chime in here to address a common query being raised here wrt BUILDNESS xxxx
we are NOT associated with Gaurav group or Architects4design, as a few have been suggesting..

At BUILDNESS xxx, we are a team of Civil Engineers & Design Architects with decades of experience delivering turnkey construction projects in residential, commercial & industrial areas... Its our novel venture aimed at offering customised, transparent & cost effective construction solutions to clientele looking for building solutions of any types.. We have an impeccable track record of delivering 100's of projects to satisfied clients and have these to showcase to any interested prospective home builder

This is not meant to be business pitch but just wanted to clear up some misconceptions.

Best Regards
Sushma Srinivas
Director
BUILDNESS xxxxx

Return to “Civil Construction”