Please review my 700sq ft south east corner plot plan

Stars

Please review my 700sq ft south east corner plot plan

Post by Stars »

Dear members,

I am planning to construct my house on the corner tapered plot with area approx 700sq ft.

As of now I managed to get the plan sanction done for it(Yet to get the papers from bbmp).
I would like to thank all who have given a detailed explanation abt plan approval process. It helped me a lot in discussing with the agent and convincing him .

Now, I am struck up with the plan and need ur valuable inputs again.

I am planning to construct g + 3 floors.
Dimensions are as shown in the attached plan.

Fyi, We have flushed the north side completely because the neighbors have left no set back there.

Please provide ur input.
Thanks in advance.
satyagupta1603

Re: Please review my 700sq ft south east corner plot plan

Post by satyagupta1603 »

Hello Sir,

Which area your plot belongs ?? May i know how long it took for you to get plan approval from BBMP . What is cost involved ??If you are fine you can send me your contact details .I would like to get inputs from you on plan approval procedure.

-Sree rama
Stars

Post by Stars »

Hi sree ram,

My site comes in bommanalli limits. It took us exactly one month for the approval process.
It costed us 92k (official expenses) + 18k ( unofficial charges).
Stars

Post by Stars »

Please comment on the size of the kitchen if possible...I feel it's small. What is ur opinion?
senapathigopi

Post by senapathigopi »

Hi Stars

Yes Kitchen is very small if any utils are extra placed here you will not have space to walk also, but given the dimensions you can't increase it also i guess.
one quick thought was to convert from bedroom & balcony --> Kitchen & Utility balcony((close door from bedroon and open it from Kitchen))so that all the utils will go in this. I was living in a house like this(Kitchen) ten years ago, felt just comfortable because of Utility balcony.

Regards
Gopinath
Regards
Gopinath
Stars

Post by Stars »

Thanks a lot Gopinath for your response. This is my first response I received ;).

Actually ...looking at the size of the kitchen I don't think we can afford to have another door for utility from kitchen.

Alternative​ly, i am thinking to swap the position of kitchen with bathroom and making its size 6ft by 7 ft instead of 6ft by 6ft

Although the size of the kitchen will not increase, but there will be defined place for the dining in front of kitchen.

But I am doubtful abt the vastu of kitchen then. Please comment on this.
senapathigopi

Post by senapathigopi »

Stars wrote: Alternative​ly, i am thinking to swap the position of kitchen with bathroom and making its size 6ft by 7 ft instead of 6ft by 6ft

Although the size of the kitchen will not increase, but there will be defined place for the dining in front of kitchen.

But I am doubtful abt the vastu of kitchen then. Please comment on this.
Yeah if as per Vastu then swapping is a serious dosha, Kitchen should be in southeast and toilets should not be in eastern part of the house.
Regards
Gopinath
Stars

Post by Stars »

Thanks for informing, Not sure abt the bathroom in the east side.will check abt it.

But, I think it's fine to have the kitchen in the northwest side of the house. Please correct me if am wrong.
senapathigopi

Post by senapathigopi »

:) Mine is primary knowledge in vastu, please check with pandits and tell them i've no choice apart from that position. then they will say major concern or minor. To me vastu is a simple science if ventilation, sunlight and practical usage all fits into vastu then i'll consider them leave the rest
Regards
Gopinath
Stars

Post by Stars »

Very rightly said sir. I too am in line with your thoughts.

I am planning to rent the floors and afraid that due to vastu issue ppl may reject my house.. thats y am a little thought full.

Return to “Civil Construction”