labour contract for cseb vault construction yelahanka

simplybharath

labour contract for cseb vault construction yelahanka

Post by simplybharath »

Hi

Iam looking for a labour contractor who has experience in compressed stabilised mud block construction as well as experience in filler slab , vault construction in north bangalore preferably yelahanka , let me know if you any members have any references

Regards
Bharath
bsashwin

Re: labour contract for cseb vault construction yelahanka

Post by bsashwin »

HI Bharath

Did you find any one , I am looking for one in Yelahanka and would like to discuss with you on the construction
simplybharath

Post by simplybharath »

bsashwin wrote:
October 6th, 2020, 2:56 pm
HI Bharath

Did you find any one , I am looking for one in Yelahanka and would like to discuss with you on the construction
Hi Ashwin

I couldn't find any contractor , so got labour from Andhra and trained them for cseb construction , but I know a contractors reference who works for Ar chitra vishwanath , my wife being a architect herself , we couldn't find independent contractors who worked labour for cseb construction

Regards
Bharath
bsashwin

Post by bsashwin »

Thanks Bharat , congrats on the House - Need to check some fine details , how do you feel on CSEB bricks construction and are they worth in line to traditional Bricks - I am getting many reviews , hence checking with you first hand :)
Also I am planning for budgeted one for G+1 with around 2000 - 2500 sqft , what do you think the costs can be and should we go for structural check with engineer ,as I have found contractor who is willing to end to end.

Your inputs will be helpful and if you can share contractor reference that would help. You can reach me on 9739321155 or mail me on bsashwin (at)gmail.com and I can call you
simplybharath

Post by simplybharath »

Hi Ashwin

Hope you already started the construction , i was away for a while , cost wise contractor would quote somewhere around 2000 , i think structure wise construction would be around same or bit higher since it requires more man days for finish of the building . i went for load bearing wall construction so saved some money on steel and concrete . structural engineer would be necessary depending on the complexity of your plan like if you have any design elements that needs to incorporated structurewise like vaults or domes or overhang walls etc otherwise if you are going for column construction dont think structural engineer is required if your column placements are calculated correctly for all the loads , cseb bricks are heavier than normal bricks so loads are different . if you have doubts you can contact me at 9945223281

Regards
Bharath

Return to “Civil Construction”