uPVC vs wood window price

dineshgg

uPVC vs wood window price

Post by dineshgg »

Hello all
I am planning to have uPVC (Fenesta) window instead of normal wood window. Do any one know who much is th cost difference?
Secondly, is there any other supplier with good quality of uPVC vendor?

Thanks
Dinesh
sudheerkeshav

Re: uPVC vs wood window price

Post by sudheerkeshav »

Hi Dinesh ,
Fimen , Fenesta are premium brands and very costly. It compares to the same rate as going for windows with Ghana Teak shutters.

There are lots of players in the market now , and many indian companies also have started manufacturing UPVC. I am getting UPVC windows done from a factory in JP nagar. Do let me know if you are interested , and I can connect you with them.

Regards,
Sudheer
dineshgg

Post by dineshgg »

Hi Sudhir

I am interested, Can you connect me to the vendor? You said in JP nagar. My house also in JP nagar. Are you staying in JP Nagar?
sudheerkeshav

Post by sudheerkeshav »

Hi , please message / call me on 9986759464. I will share the UPVC guys's contact details.

Regards,
Sudheer
sudheerkeshav

Post by sudheerkeshav »

greenwindowindustry@gmail.com. this is the company which is supplying me upvc windows
vbrmba

Post by vbrmba »

Hi,
Looking for uPVC windows for my 3 floor building. Any reliable contacts in North Bangalore.
kumarraja

Post by kumarraja »

People are moving to upvc windows from traditional wood windows, it is durable , aesthetic looking etc.

We should preserve trees and avoid wood products in the interest of environment.

There are plenty of vendors for upvc fabrication. There are Korean profiles , Chinese profiles, European profiles available in market. Only Fenestra manufactures profiles in India, they are quiet expensive.

After sales services and warranty are important.
ssharma

Post by ssharma »

Hi Dinesh,

Did you go w/ upvc windows, which brand/vendor? Could you share some details pls.
umeshguru

Post by umeshguru »

Hi Sharma

Not decided yet. I may go with Fenesta, I saw in some of the houses, it looks very good, Especially If you go with teak wood finish.
ssharma

Post by ssharma »

umeshguru wrote:Hi Sharma

Not decided yet. I may go with Fenesta, I saw in some of the houses, it looks very good, Especially If you go with teak wood finish.
Thanks for the response Umesh, Could you share a contact from fennesta if you're going with them.

Return to “Civil Construction”