Going rate for Coontruction at Mysore

shri

Going rate for Coontruction at Mysore

Post by shri »

Hello,

1. Whats the going rate per sq/ft in Mysore.
2. Two years ago - When i last checked it was 1.75L.

I am planning to construct my first floor without pillar construction. Its an old house and i want to construct my first floor.

Also, How serious is the sand problem? Has it eased when compared to a few years ago.

Thanks for your suggestions. Can anyone suggest me a good contractor or an architect.
karthikssks

Re: Going rate for Coontruction at Mysore

Post by karthikssks »

going rate in Mysore is 1,90,000
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Sand availability is not an issue at all at any point of time.
Issue is with the Cost & the genuinity.

As soon as the Congress Govt came to power in the State
the sand prices got shoot up at least 200% for no reason.
Earlier it used to be in the range of Rs. 30 to 40K.
Now it is approx Rs. 1 Lakh/load.
guruprasad.na

Post by guruprasad.na »

Did u start construction ? If yes can you help me with few references for materials.

I will be starting construction soon
karti

Post by karti »

we take care of all Construction services-END-To-END Solutions, please contact me at 8861481070
shri

Post by shri »

Hi Guru,
I have not started construction as i felt that since rains will start in the month of June. So i am planning to Start Construction in the month of Nov/Dec
Dont you think rains will cause any problem to the construction activity.

I am planning to give complete Contract to a good contractor even if he is charging 10-15% extra because i cannot remain in the construction site as i am working in a different city.

Let me know your thought on this. Thanks for responding..
guruprasad.na

Post by guruprasad.na »

Rain is not a problem. In that case nobody would have done constructions... Infact it is the best time because you are not in the same city and labourers will never do curing properly. Half of your curing will be done by rain by the time your concrete and masonry work rains will stop and you can go ahead with plastering and paint. Complete contract can be given but you should have a vey good contractor.. We have given labour contract and have done excavation yesterday. I am also working in Bangalore, will have to manage somehow. Luckily i have got a good contractor through my relatives reference but his rates are bit costly compared to others. But the quality of work is good and is a good person.

Some contractors will agree for lesser rates but will create lot of problems. There are lot of hidden charges which they will not tell in the beginning. Later on they will tell it was not included.

I have done some home work on the materials part, you can save a lot if you spend some time sourcing for the best materials and also you should have good contacts.

Return to “Civil Construction”