Plan To Start Construction

sudheerkeshav

Re: Plan To Start Construction

Post by sudheerkeshav »

Please try to improve the car parking length. you need atleast 16 ft for a big car to fit in length.

Regards,
Sudheer
sudheerkeshav

Post by sudheerkeshav »

Also you can consider having a wash basin under the Staircase for the dining hall
Armchair_general

Post by Armchair_general »

sudheerkeshav wrote:Also you can consider having a wash basin under the Staircase for the dining hall
Hi Sudheer,

We are planning to build a storage cabinet underneath the stairs.

Also we have no plans of upgrading the car. The plot is in a gated community and we are at the deadend part of the layout. Hence we will be parking it outside the gate.
kvanbu

Post by kvanbu »

If you want you can try my contractor recently completed my house project. He is very decent and genuine guy and quotes reasonable price. I never had any conflict with him and he completed my project in time. He also stays somewhere close to your site.
sudheerkeshav

Post by sudheerkeshav »

Very nice plan otherwise. All the best.
Armchair_general

Post by Armchair_general »

I am getting a quotation on BOQ in the range of 39 lacs to 54 lacs. This is without, kitchen, bathroom, plumbing and electrical works.
Yogavelraj

Post by Yogavelraj »

39/lacs to 54 lacs is huge difference. What was ur architecture recoomdation from the budget.
Yogavelraj

Post by Yogavelraj »

I got messages . you can involve ur architect and take review and take a final call. All the best .major price escalation will be on steel and excavation concrete. The basic price of steel is now around 42000 thousands. This three think if you have control ur budget will be perfect. So try to get structural drawings and qty for whole drawings and have control over this items. Then finalize the contract. Otherwise you will have surprise and blame game start.
goutam_d

Post by goutam_d »

Dear Expert,
we are in the process of start the construction. We have obtained the approval, We have done the borewells, applied to get the temporary BESCOM connection. Before starting the construction we are planning to have a formal agreement with the contractor. I have attached a Agreement copy. Can you please review the agreement once and give us your valuable feedback on this? We are giving full contract.

Regards,
Gout
Attachments
Construction Document-v00 4.pdf
(300.9 KiB) Downloaded 1113 times
Yogavelraj

Post by Yogavelraj »

kindly attach the structural drawings and architectureal drawings as a encloser of the aggreement

Return to “Civil Construction”