Vastu Suggestion on my north facing house plan

keerthi2006

Re: Vastu Suggestion on my north facing house plan

Post by keerthi2006 »

Any suggestion where i can move my pooja room in my house plan.
keerthi2006

Post by keerthi2006 »

hi all,

As you all suggested, i am planning to move my store room to Pooja area and move my pooja room to store room.

Can you tell me whether it is the correct way. If not tell me the possibility way i can do.

Thanks,
KK
amachismo

Post by amachismo »

HI Keerthi,
Avoid toilet in south east corner ( the one outside kitchen ) , this is Agni Moola so toilet not suggested.
keerthi2006

Post by keerthi2006 »

Thanks for the input amachismo.

I would like to know where i can put the outside toilet for workers in my house.
keerthi2006

Post by keerthi2006 »

Thanks all for your suggestion on vastu.

As you have all suggested i will change the below things.

1. Pooja room need to be moved to some other place. [Reason toilet is attached].
2. Outside Toilet need to be moved to some other place. [It is present in agni moola].

It would be great if you able to find any faults in the house plan. so that before construction i can change in my plan as per vastu.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Dear keerthi,

Just a few cents. Its up to you to decide.

I did not find anything valid with many suggestions pouring in the name of Vasthu (other than Architect Praveen's feedback, which make sense) & you are simply accepting
everything. Can you ask all those wise people to give the Pro's and Con's for their suggestions ? Please Question, why you need to follow those ? If So, have they achieved everything
in their life (No problem in terms of health, wealth, stress....etc in their life) & living differently than rest of the people, after implementing in their home ??

FYI, Couple of weeks back, I was hearing a vedic program early morning on radio (around Shivarathri Festival), where they said, If you plant a 'Bel Tree' (Bilva Patre mara
in Kannada) at a corner of your building & preferably North east corner, it eliminates all evil effects on the people living in that home (even the Vasthu Followers also expect
the same). If we believe that, Don't you think it is so simple, practical and nature friendly also. You don't have to do all these changes blindly, compromise on your needs to
satisfy someone else which doesn't have any proof's.??
Last edited by msn1270 on May 4th, 2016, 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
venkyn

Post by venkyn »

You have many options to move pooja room.
a. when you do a pooja e.g satya narayana pooja you might call some folks to your house. You should be able to accommodate
10 to 15 people atleast on the floor.

b. After pooja, many people prefer eating on the floor rather on tables, for those folks you should be able to accommodate.
c. Please ask Women folks about Navaratri. In Navaratri you can place wonderful dolls. For that you need space.

so, the pooja room should be placed in the north east of the dining hall. While doing pooja, the regular traffic can easily flow in the midway. elders can sit just opposite
to pooja room.

The existing Pooja room can be utilized for masterbed at toilet. May be Beautiful TUB with walk-in closet can come in.

Regarding the servant toilet, this toilet should be visible and maintained cleanly. I am not very confident if it is at the back. It will be a mess. To overcome you can use the toilet at the front bedrom, spit it into two and ask the servant to use.
keerthi2006

Post by keerthi2006 »

In the north east corner of the dinning room. I have planned to keep a garden with covered glass.
venkyn

Post by venkyn »

Regarding the spiral stair case. Why do you need this stair case when you have internal stair case, My point here is, if you have rectangular stair case you will not waste any space. the inside well of the rectangular one can be effectively used.

It would be nice to have a outdoor eating or seating facitily. e.g Upstair of BBQ nation at IndiraNagar or In the middle you can place
Tulsi katte.

Also, when selecting any tree do consider the trunk width of the tree vs grow time. It should not uproot the foundation.

Our cultural values should reflect in our buildings is what I beleive. Some of the websites that can inspire you:

a. Good earth Bangalore, try to visit Kumbalgudu projects.

b. Article of Sathya Prakash Varanashi which comes in Hindu.
http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp ... 362568.ece

and try to see some indonesian villa types. You will be amazed by what can be done with decent expendityre.

Regards,
Venky
Kiran Kumar K

Post by Kiran Kumar K »

GOWTHAM-ground & first floor plan.pdf
hi keerthi sir i am not good in words so i have attached the plan in my view for your reference only.
(498.28 KiB) Downloaded 501 times

Return to “Civil Construction”