Birla 53 and Ultratech 43 grade direct dealer required.

ramki067

Birla 53 and Ultratech 43 grade direct dealer required.

Post by ramki067 »

Looking for Birla 53 and Ultratech 43 grade cement direct dealer/s around Gottigere, Bannerghatta road and Begur road.
Retailers sell the cement at least Rs.10 more than the direct dealer.
Also, any direct dealer for Indus steel would also be of great help.
Looking for inputs. Please help.

Thanks,
Ramki
ssrhyd

Re: Birla 53 and Ultratech 43 grade direct dealer required.

Post by ssrhyd »

I have been sourcing from M/s SHIVA SHANKARI ENTERPRISES, who is an Authorized dealer for Birla Super & UltraTech on Begur Road, Contact Owner: SHEKAR @ 9164755001
Paid 390/bag for Birla Super 53 OPC last week.

Indus authorized dealer Ms.Meenakshi Steels, Owner Deepak @ 9342209443. He will share the Indus QA TMT Certificate on request, so that you don't get cheated on tonnage. You will be able to calculate the exact weight of your requirement with the QA certificate.

Regards,
Soundar
ramki067

Post by ramki067 »

ssrhyd wrote:I have been sourcing from M/s SHIVA SHANKARI ENTERPRISES, who is an Authorized dealer for Birla Super & UltraTech on Begur Road, Contact Owner: SHEKAR @ 9164755001
Paid 390/bag for Birla Super 53 OPC last week.

Indus authorized dealer Ms.Meenakshi Steels, Owner Deepak @ 9342209443. He will share the Indus QA TMT Certificate on request, so that you don't get cheated on tonnage. You will be able to calculate the exact weight of your requirement with the QA certificate.

Regards,
Soundar
Thank you very much Soundar. I too got this rate of Rs.390/bag. Was thinking of these dealers get even less and they unload it directly to our site and not from there shop. Hence wanted direct dealer contact.

Regarding steel, i shall surely contact him.

Thanks again.

Ramki
duffyhair

Post by duffyhair »

Dealer would load based on rates set by the company. If I understand your query, you want to bypass the dealer and get better rates.
Then you need to contact the company godown. But, I doubt if they would sell directly to end consumer unless you know someone personally out there.

I had a contact working in godown and was able to get a good 40rs off on each bag.
But, if you need something similar ; you need to find someone working in godown or the company
ssrhyd

Post by ssrhyd »

I would need about 100 Bags next week, Pls let me know if you managed to source Birla Super cheaper than Rs.390
Bangaloreboy22

Post by Bangaloreboy22 »

if your location is in and around Yeshwanthpur, try contacting Prem Traders Yeshwanthpur. He sells it a competitive price compared to other.
I used to buy @395/- when the market price was around 415/- about 6 months back. By the way im not sure about the current price for Birla53.

Return to “Civil Construction”