Electrical Switches

sahu.mgse

Re: Electrical Switches

Post by sahu.mgse »

Simran;

Yes it is anchor roma box. Nothing is said by my electrician. they are presently implementing the switch in my house.

Sahu
rjblr

Post by rjblr »

Couple of queries on electrical switches-
1) Is Legrand Arteor still a quality product to go for? Some suggested to also look at Crabtree and GM.
2) Any good store around Marathahalli/Whitefield, where I can check these products?

Thanks-
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Contact the Customer Care of the Legrand Company. They'll give you the nearest authorized dealer near to your area. You can get good Discounts based on the volume. No need to visit Chickpet/BVK Iyengar Road for everything.
rjblr

Post by rjblr »

Thank you msn1270.
Will try calling them.
ardesarchitects

Post by ardesarchitects »

rjblr wrote:
March 20th, 2021, 9:52 am
Couple of queries on electrical switches-
1) Is Legrand Arteor still a quality product to go for? Some suggested to also look at Crabtree and GM.
2) Any good store around Marathahalli/Whitefield, where I can check these products?

Thanks-
Hi, Rjblr
Legrand Arteor is the most premium switch available in the market (Ignoring exclusive handmade designer range).
Arteor is the smoothest switch available in the market, the back wire contacts build quality of the switches are very good that you don't spark at all.Arteor is 50% expensive compared to anchor woods, GM rangesThe next brand as good as arteor back wire contacts is "panasonic " , but panasonic front finish and color options are limited to two or three max.
We have used arteor and Panasonic for more than 8-10 projects for the last 6-8 years. I personally like arteor magnesium black switches and plates .
I higly recommend to keep away from GM as their designs are good and wide range but built quality are bad.

All above observations are purely my personal opinion, Pls do your market research before finalising with any brand.

Regards,
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
www.ardesarchitects.com
https://www.instagram.com/ardesarchitects
rjblr

Post by rjblr »

Thank you Praveen for your input.
Helps a lot. Will go for Legrand Arteor.
In my current apartment we have Anchor roma, And almost every plug is in a state where i have to hold the plate while pulling the plug out.
I went to one of the store to look for Anchor and Legrand.. And I found Legrand Arteor plates really sturdy.
rajesha07

Post by rajesha07 »

I am buying switches from shop named raj electricals near rayasandra lake. One of my cousin told me that he will sell in low price compare to sp road and he is using anchor penta modular switches from last 2 years without complaints. This guy has quoted me 16rs per switch. Price may reduce little while purchasing. Just to cross check i took all anchor authorized dealers numbers from anchor site and messaged my requirement. Everyone is quoting 18rs or 20rs plus gst. Coming to fans part planning to buy online. Since online prices are little less compare to local and apart from that we will get 10% discount if we buy through cards so.
chandraklc

Post by chandraklc »

Hi,

anyone is using smart switches and plugs connected to alexa or smart home created by anchor, crabtree or any other brands. throw some light on tht.

thanks
chandra
ganeshncm

Post by ganeshncm »

Can someone please guide me to a genuine distributor for Panasonic switches and Legrand ? Electrician tells me there are lots of fake. The company call center just gives me a laundry list of dealers, and many of them look shady.

Thanks,
Ganesh
NK MN

Post by NK MN »

We are considering L&T modular electrical switches for own residential purpose. Pricing is not an issue. Any technical insight regarding these switches would be very helpful. Thanks

- Kalyani N

Return to “Civil Construction”