BBMP sanction plan fees & approval

mrsee

BBMP sanction plan fees & approval

Post by mrsee »

Hi,

Iam planning to construct ground (1BHK) plus 2 floors (2x 2 BHK) in a 30 x 40 site facing west near hebbal. I have few queries

1) Is soil testing is to be done before construction?
2) has anyone obtained sanction plan without bribing BBMP officials? please suggest a good agent who can get it done at the minimal cost and quickly.
3) iam planning to give for rate contract (material + labour). Please suggest good contractors.
padmabj

Re: BBMP sanction plan fees & approval

Post by padmabj »

Hello mrsee,

I recently got the BBMP Plan approved . Approached the BBMP approved Engineer and paid Rs. 4,000 fees for Sanction plan ,making the file ready and online submission of the plan. He asked Rs. 25000/- for plan approval process . I directly approached the BBMP office and got the plan approved through an office staff at a cost of Rs. 7500/-in about 10 days. DD amount totally was about 87,000/- for independent ( 30X40) 3 floor building.

By the way my site is in Bangalore north and coming under Bytarayanapura BBMP Office. I am also about to start my construction in about fortnight's time.

If needed I can share the details of the staff. But he may be helpful only if your site comes under this BBMP office. You may PM me if you need any details.
Chida_gs

Post by Chida_gs »

Hi ,

Any body tell what is the breakup of BBMP Plan approval for the below requirement.

Site Dimension -- 36*42
Ground floor - 2 BHK + Parking ( 1 Kitchen)
1st Floor & 2nd Floor -- Duplex (1 Kitchen)

Please provide the details
1) BBMP plan approval Charges in the form of DD
2) Road cutting charges
3) BWSSB Charges
4) Bribe if any
5) Any additional charges
sunil2929

Post by sunil2929 »

Hi Padmabj,

Could you please provide the break up for DD amounts you paid. Did you pay anything to the BBMP architect or the guy who prepared sanctioned plan. How much did it cost to you in total. Including bribe.

Regards,
Sunil

padmabj wrote:Hello mrsee,

I recently got the BBMP Plan approved . Approached the BBMP approved Engineer and paid Rs. 4,000 fees for Sanction plan ,making the file ready and online submission of the plan. He asked Rs. 25000/- for plan approval process . I directly approached the BBMP office and got the plan approved through an office staff at a cost of Rs. 7500/-in about 10 days. DD amount totally was about 87,000/- for independent ( 30X40) 3 floor building.

By the way my site is in Bangalore north and coming under Bytarayanapura BBMP Office. I am also about to start my construction in about fortnight's time.

If needed I can share the details of the staff. But he may be helpful only if your site comes under this BBMP office. You may PM me if you need any details.
padmabj

Post by padmabj »

Hi Sunil,

BBMP plan approval expenses detail:
Labour Cess : Rs.43,000 , License fees Rs. 15,730, Road cutting 27,100/- scrutiny fees Rs. 162 totally 4 DD's. Office expenses Rs. 7,500/- and Fees to BBMP approved Eng for drawing the plan and making the file ready and online submission of plan Rs. 4,000/
mrsee

Post by mrsee »

HI Padma bj

Please provide the details of the BBMP approved Engineer for Sanction plan.
padmabj

Post by padmabj »

hi mrsee,

Please send me a PM so that I can provide the details.
mrsee

Post by mrsee »

Hi Padma bj

PM sent.
Thanks
ausraja

Post by ausraja »

padmabj wrote:Hi Sunil,

BBMP plan approval expenses detail:
Labour Cess : Rs.43,000 , License fees Rs. 15,730, Road cutting 27,100/- scrutiny fees Rs. 162 totally 4 DD's. Office expenses Rs. 7,500/- and Fees to BBMP approved Eng for drawing the plan and making the file ready and online submission of plan Rs. 4,000/
Are this charges same for building on a 30*40 site ? what would this charges be if we are building just one floor or two floors in a 30*40 site ?
sunil2929

Post by sunil2929 »

Hi Aursaja,

Labour Cess depends upon total construction area. Ex: Total construction area in Sq metres * 168. Cost goes up if you opt for more number of floors in your building plan. Road cutting charges depends on how far is the nearest electric pole and sanitary connection to your construction site.

Regards,
Sunil

Return to “Civil Construction”