tough wood brand plywood

basha_skj

tough wood brand plywood

Post by basha_skj »

[*] dear forum members, i have got a quotation for my interior plywood from tough wood dealer. 19mm MR grade Rs. 75 and BWR grade Rs. 90. I would like to have feed back about tough wood brand.
Regards basha
ardesarchitects

Re: tough wood brand plywood

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi Basha
Is it ISI marked? attach sample wood pic for some suggestions from other members on the same.
Its always better you inspect the ply while they cut from full sheet not the company makeup-ed samples.
Commenting by brand name is very difficult specifically in ply ,because there are more than 1000 brands (other than standard names kitply,green,archid,).and they keep changing these names

Regards
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and interior designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
www.ardesarchitects.com
https://www.facebook.com/ardes.architects
basha_skj

Post by basha_skj »

cs of MR grade.jpg
cs of MR grade.jpg (50.95 KiB) Viewed 5458 times
MR grade.jpg
MR grade.jpg (75.37 KiB) Viewed 5458 times
cs of BWR  grade.jpg
cs of BWR grade.jpg (52.25 KiB) Viewed 5458 times
Thanks for your reply Praveen. On the ply it was printed as ISI. He gave me his show case samples, and then I have cut into two small pieces. I have attached the cut cross section of both MR and BWR grade samples for your review.

Thanks....
Basha[
zahid

Post by zahid »

@basha - I used AK plywood and Raaj plywood (both MR and BWR) for wardrobes and kitchen. I'm satisfied with the quality of both brands.

As folks have pointed out, there are hundreds of plywood brands; You should select a supplier who can deliver the plywood quickly as and when additional plywood is needed.

Return to “Civil Construction”